I'D LOVE TO HAVE A BEER WITH DUNCAN - 85HF
ALL GENUINE OFFERS CONSIDERED
PRICE REDUCTION – ACT NOW
This fantastic hardwood Queenslander style country pub was first opened in 1932. It is 1.5 hours to Toowoomba and less 30 minutes to two major inland mining towns. It had been offered to the market at $550 000 BUT now the owner is motivated and willing to do a deal.
The hotel consists of:
- Downstairs main bar, dining area, lounge area, commercial kitchen and bottle shop.
- Two attached lettable shops including a small commercial laundromat.
- Outdoor dining / beer garden area and plenty of off-street parking.
- Upstairs are 15 accommodation rooms, bathroom facilities, a communal lounge and the owner’s residence.
- Situated on a 1,664 m2 flat block in the main street of the village.
The location is ideal for day trippers, car or bike clubs and as a destination for groups for weekend stays.
The pub has not been fully operational for 4 years now due to various reasons but prior to that was turning over approx. $800,000 annually. All licenses are up to date and the pub is currently operating under management.
Due to health issues the owner has said get me a deal before Xmas.
This presents as an opportunity for a new owner to renovate and reap the rewards. A great country lifestyle is on offer for a couple or family to re-locate and be self-employed.
Call now if you have the cash and are motivated to make a difference in a rural community and your own life!
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 85HF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4021
Key Investment Insights1. Established and profitable business with a long history dating back to 1932.
2. Located in a prime location with easy access to major inland mining towns and Toowoomba.
3. Motivated owner willing to negotiate a deal, presenting a great opportunity for potential buyers.
4. Includes a main bar, dining area, lounge area, commercial kitchen, bottle shop, and outdoor dining/beer garden.
5. Two attached lettable shops and a small commercial laundromat.
6. Upstairs accommodation with 15 rooms, bathroom facilities, communal lounge, and owner's residence.
7. Situated on a large 1,664m2 flat block in the main street of the village.
8. Ideal for day trippers, car or bike clubs, and as a destination for weekend stays.
9. All licenses are up to date and the pub is currently operating under management.
10. Opportunity for a new owner to renovate and increase profits.
11. Potential for a great country lifestyle for a couple or family looking to be self-employed.
12. Health issues of the owner have motivated the sale.
13. Opportunity to make a difference in a rural community and own life.
14. Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
15. Property ID: 85HF (quote when enquiring).
16. Property Code: 4021.