Invercargill Central, South Island
38 Unit Complex - Main Road - FHGC - Invercargill
Land, Buildings and Business $9,490,000
If looking for a quality land, buildings and the business accommodation complex to purchase in Invercargill, then you need to consider 295 on Tay Motel.
Booking.com reviews have this large 38-unit complex at a rating of 9 out of 10. Expedia rates the motel at 9.4 out of 10. These ratings are from hundreds and hundreds of reviews which gives a fair indication of the 4-4.5 star quality and of course the location has to be mentioned. The motel is situated on the left side of SHW1 on the main route in from the north.
A modern complex which offers quiet luxury accommodation in spacious, apartment style rooms. Unit configuration ranges from studios through to separate one, two and three-bedroom houses. Giving flexibility for business, sports and leisure guests and groups.
Vendor would also look at the option of selling Land, Buildings and Business of 24 units. This would consist of 20 units located with the reception and owners residence and another 4 units (new August 2020) situated conveniently at the rear.
Year on year performance and profitability makes the motel a proven performer with strong forward bookings. A sizeable complex with real horsepower to generate good returns on your investment.
Owner's three-bedroom, two-bathroom residence which has its own private courtyard and is attached to the reception at the front of the complex. A separate manager's residence is also available within the extensive car park and currently has the manager in place doing a share of the operating. Long term cleaning team is already in place so as to have you ease into the business.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Land, Buildings and Business of this Motel for sale in Invercargill via our website or by phoning DEREK JOHNSON on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. The 38-unit complex is located on the main road in Invercargill, making it easily accessible for guests.
2. The complex has received high ratings on both Booking.com and Expedia, indicating its quality and popularity among guests.
3. The unit configuration offers flexibility for different types of guests and groups.
4. The vendor is open to selling the land, buildings, and business of 24 units, providing options for potential buyers.
5. The motel has a proven track record of performance and profitability, with strong forward bookings.
6. The owner's residence is attached to the reception and has its own private courtyard, providing convenience for the owner.
7. A separate manager's residence is also available on the property.
8. A long-term cleaning team is already in place, making it easier for a new owner to transition into the business.
9. Some details of the listing are confidential and will only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
10. The Information Memorandum is available on the website for interested buyers.
11. The listing agent, Derek Johnson, can be contacted for more information on the property.