Invercargill Central, South Island
Prime Property - Prime Location - FHGC - CBD 750m
Land, Buildings and Business $3,490,000
This is a very attractive complex currently trading very well and went through Covid years quite strongly. An astute purchaser in the Invercargill market will appreciate the $450,000 plus spent on renovations in the last three to five years.
Rarely does an opportunity become available for a motel to be purchased land, buildings and a strongly performing business in Invercargill's accommodation sector.
Situated very close to the CBD and surrounded by other useful amenities for guests, the business ticks all the boxes.
The property sits on a nice wide 2,024sqm (more or less) site and has 15 units plus separate manager's residence, which has the three bedrooms, two bathrooms also a generous sized living/dining area flowing on from the kitchen. A large lounge completes the residence, it also has its own private garden and courtyard area.
The quality of the rooms will quickly impress you and this would hopefully have you relax in the knowledge that the quality of the renovations will limit the repairs and maintenance going forward. Motel guests both locals and tourists will very much enjoy the comfort of the stylish and generous space of all the units.
A good mixture of units including five studios, 8 one-bedroom and two two-bedroom apartments. Two studios and two one-bedroom apartments also have their own spa bath. A large cross section of motel guests can be accommodated ranging from individuals, families and large groups.
Please be aware that some of this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of same.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Land, Buildings and Business of this Motel for sale in Invercargill via our website or by phoning DEREK JOHNSON on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in Invercargill's CBD with close proximity to useful amenities for guests.
2. Strongly performing business with $450,000+ spent on renovations in the last 3-5 years.
3. Rare opportunity to purchase land, buildings, and business in Invercargill's accommodation sector.
4. Wide 2,024sqm site with 15 units and separate manager's residence.
5. Quality of renovations limits future repairs and maintenance.
6. Variety of units to accommodate individuals, families, and large groups.
7. Confidential details available upon completion of confidentiality agreement.
8. Information sourced from reliable sources such as RPNZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand.
9. Information memorandum available on website.
10. Enquiries can be made through website or by contacting Derek Johnson.