2583ML - 21 year Lease Award Winning Property
This highly profitable motel still has 21 years remaining on the lease, a strong yearly turnover and is the winner of many industry awards. All reasons that you should arrange your inspection quickly as this property will not last on the market long.
- 42 spacious and modern rooms (34 have been repainted).
- Fully licensed restaurant, cocktail bar and bistro.
- Beautiful tropical gardens and saltwater pool.
- Superb street appeal with the exterior of the property repainted in modern, stylish colours.
- Strong turnover and net profit for 2018/19.
- 21 years remains on the lease.
- Large owner’s apartment - 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Multiple storage containers.
- Winner of multiple industry awards.
Net Profit $408,114 for 2020/21
Contact Antonio Curulli from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2583ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Innisfail in the Johnstone Shire (population 18,000, town of 8,000) is positioned in the heart of the Cassowary Coast and is situated 88 km south of Cairns and 260 km north of Townsville. Both those cities have direct air access to overseas markets.
Cairns is Australia's fastest growing domestic and international airport destination, with all major airlines both passenger and freight using these facilities. Innisfail maintains an all-weather airport with automatic night landing facilities. The area is well serviced by road, rail, air and sea. All the major coach companies provide daily connections north and south.
Innisfail is fast becoming the service centre for the region between Townsville and Cairns with most major chain stores having a presence. These include Coles, Woolworths, IGA, Kmart, Country Target, Warehouse, Home Hardware, Retravision, Harvey Norman, Betta Electrical, Super Cheap Auto. Also, national food chains like MacDonald’s, KFC and Subway add to the many local eateries giving the residents and visitors a wide range of eating choices.
Property Code: 3216