2588MI - SECURE PASSIVE FREEHOLD HOTEL, MOTEL AND RETAILS SHOPS
- A secure 9.21 % plus return on investment.
- Major outgoings, insurance, rates and land tax payed by existing tenancy.
- Strong performing tourism and mining region.
- Main bar with spacious Bistro, 10 EGM's, TAB, Keno, new covered beer garden.
- Plus 20 renovated accommodation rooms and ensuites with 20 years remaining tenancy, commenced 2015 and is indexed to CPI.
- Long standing hair salon tenancy with rolling monthly agreement from 2010 and is indexed to CPI.
- Fashion retail outlet tenancy commenced in 2017 with 27 years remaining within agreement, also indexed with CPI increases.
- Upside of one retail shop vacancy formally a Menswear retail outlet.
- Owner’s appetite to focus on an addition portfolio purchase with the accommodation sector.
Tourism Brokers present the original iconic Queensland "Pub with No Beer" made famous by Slim Dusty.
The pub which now has beer, accommodation and three retail shops, the opportunity to invest in a piece of Australian History and secure a high yielding return passive income.
Annual Rent: $165,805 plus GST
Contact James Carrick and Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2588MI (quote when enquiring)
Located 110 kilometres north of Townsville and 220 kilometres south of Cairns, the country township of Ingham is located in the heart of the tropics. It is the southern gateway to the Wet Tropics World Heritage-listed rainforests of Tropical North Queensland. West of Ingham is Australia's highest sheer drop waterfall, Wallaman Falls. North-east of Ingham is the majestic Hinchinbrook Island. The region has no less than six recreational National Parks, State Forests and islands, making it a very special part of the North Queensland region.
Property Code: 3236
Key Investment Insights1. The business for sale is a secure freehold hotel, motel, and retail shops with a high return on investment of 9.21%.
2. The existing tenancy covers major outgoings such as insurance, rates, and land tax.
3. The location of the business is in a strong performing tourism and mining region.
4. The main bar includes a spacious bistro, 10 electronic gaming machines, TAB, Keno, and a new covered beer garden.
5. The accommodation section has 20 renovated rooms with ensuites, and the tenancy agreement has 20 years remaining with CPI increases.
6. There is a long-standing hair salon tenancy with a rolling monthly agreement since 2010, also indexed to CPI.
7. A fashion retail outlet tenancy has a 27-year agreement with CPI increases, and there is potential for another retail shop vacancy.
8. The owner is looking to focus on other portfolio purchases in the accommodation sector.
9. The property is located in the heart of the tropics, with easy access to popular tourist destinations such as the Wet Tropics World Heritage-listed rainforests and Hinchinbrook Island.
10. The region has multiple recreational National Parks, State Forests, and islands, making it an attractive destination for tourists.
11. The property has a rich history, being the original "Pub with No Beer" made famous by Slim Dusty.
12. The annual rent for the property is $165,805 plus GST.
13. Interested buyers can contact James Carrick and Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
14. The property has a unique Property ID: 2588MI.
15. The property is located 110 kilometres north of Townsville and 220 kilometres south of Cairns, making it easily accessible for tourists.
16. The property is also close to popular tourist attractions such as Wallaman Falls, the highest sheer drop waterfall in