2588MF - SECURE FREEHOLD GOING CONCERN HOTEL, MOTEL AND RETAIL SHOPS
REDUCED FREEHOLD $3,300,000
First Time Offered in 50 years, the opportunity to buy the Freehold Going Concern of the Original 'Pub with No Beer' fame.
- REDUCED BY $185,000
- A secure 15% plus return on investment.
- Strong performing tourism and mining region.
- Main bar with spacious Bistro (Herbert Valley Steakhouse), 10 EGM's, Keno and beer garden
- 20 renovated accommodation rooms and ensuites
- Onsite manager's accommodation
- A Licence Application for an additional 10 poker machines is currently underway
- Long standing hair salon tenancy with rolling monthly agreement from 2010 and is indexed to CPI
- Fashion retail outlet tenancy commenced in 2017 with 27 years remaining within agreement, also indexed with CPI increases.
- New tenancy to local newsagent increasing foot traffic to the area and adding an extra $200,000 in capital value
- Owner’s appetite to focus on an addition portfolio purchase within the accommodation sector
Tourism Brokers is proud to present the original iconic Queensland 'Pub with No Beer' made famous by Slim Dusty for sale, profit earnings in excess of $515,000 per annum from Rent and Hotel Operations.
The pub which now has plenty of beer, accommodation and three retail shops, provides an excellent opportunity to invest in a piece of Australian History and secure a high yielding return on one’s investment.
Net Income: $515,508 for 2020/21
Contact Antonio Curulli from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2588MF (quote when enquiring)
Locaton: Located 110 kilometres north of Townsville and 220 kilometres south of Cairns, the country township of Ingham is located in the heart of the tropics. It is the southern gateway to the Wet Tropics World Heritage-listed rainforests of Tropical North Queensland. West of Ingham is Australia's highest sheer drop waterfall, Wallaman Falls. North-east of Ingham is the majestic Hinchinbrook Island. The region has no less than six recreational National Parks, State Forests and islands, making it a very special part of the North Queensland region.
Property Code: 3789
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -