2502ML - LEASEHOLD MOTEL THAT HAS THE WOW FACTOR
LEASEHOLD $440,000 + SAV
- Ideal motel for a couple to run, with a 20 year Lease.
- Solid turnover.
- Large block, with 21 immaculate ground floor rooms.
- 2 bedroom residence, with small boutique restaurant and bar.
- Indoor heated swimming pool.
- Off street parking available.
- One of the first motels into town from Melbourne.
- Under 3.5 hours from Melbourne.
- An inspection will not disappoint.
- Don’t miss this countryside property, near the river.
Net Profit: $220,756 for 2018/19
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2502ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Horsham, known as the capital of the Wimmera, with Green Lake as the gateway to the region provides a fantastic location for family recreational activity. Located on the banks of the Wimmera River it is a handy base to explore the region's nearby natural attractions. You will find art festivals, musical performances, a superb art gallery, excellent theatre along with major sporting events and family-friendly activities. The wider region offers scenic bushland, mountains and waterways. Wartook Valley, in the Grampians, and the Black Range State Park are a picturesque short drive away.
The Horsham Rural City is a progressive, engaged and rapidly developing municipality. Situated in the Melbourne - Adelaide corridor this major regional city boasts an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong vision for its long-term future through an innovative 'can do' attitude.
Whilst agriculture has long provided the backbone of the region's economy, retail trade, manufacturing, business and professional services, health and community services, education and tourism all contribute significantly to the Horsham Rural City's dynamic and diverse business mix.
Property Code: 3843