Key Investment Insights
1. The business is a popular, small 4-star complex located in Hervey Bay.
2. The complex is easy to run and has good repeat business.
3. Most units are air conditioned and have good water views.
4. The complex benefits from overflow bookings from the neighboring multi-million dollar "Oceans Resort".
5. The location offers beachside panoramic views of Hervey Bay and Fraser Island.
6. The complex is within close proximity to restaurants, bars, boutiques, and day spas.
7. Popular tourist attractions such as the Botanic Gardens, Urangan Pier, and Aquarium are nearby.
8. The complex is also conveniently located for guests heading to Fraser Island or for whale watching tours.
9. The business includes a three bedroom plus study managers unit.
10. The business has long agreements in place and has potential for growth.
11. The net income for the business as of March 2019 was $65,570.
12. The letting pool has recently grown to 10 units, resulting in an increase in net income.
13. The asking price for the business, including the managers residence, is $375,000.
14. The managers unit has a value of $275,000 and includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1 car space.
15. The managers unit also has an office on title and allows pets.
16. The complex is classified as a holiday complex and has a 4-star rating.
17. There are a total of 14 units in the complex, with 10 units in the letting pool.
18. The letting pool consists of holiday units, while there are 3 outside agent units and 1 manager unit.
19. The agreement term is for 25 years, with 19 years remaining.
20. The complex features a pool and offers pay TV services.
Management Rights Multiplier: 1.53
ROI Estimate: 65.57%