Hervey Bay, Queensland
COASTAL LUXURY EXECUTIVE MONEY MAKING MOTEL - 2038ML
- Recently refurbished executive motel.
- 16 Unit B&B Motel with ocean reserve location.
- Strong and consistent client case corporate/holiday.
- Huge 3 bedroom home - large lounge/family areas on both levels.
- Good mix of corporate Motel units and 2 bedroom apartments.
- Lock-up garage/storage, and pool.
- Very popular coastal holiday destination.
- Long 30 year lease - modern complex - plenty of growth.
A quiet location opposite a safe beach with many playgrounds and water park in the area make it popular with families. The motel offers Motel and Family rooms as well as 2 Bedroom Apartments. Available on site is a saltwater pool, barbeque facilities and guest laundry. Corporate and Sales Reps are regular guests.
The property has established systems to book all tours and activities –Fraser Island, Whale Watching (Jul-Nov), Lady Elliot, Scenic Tours, Fishing Charters, Golf, Bowls, Diving, Sailing, Sky Diving, Dinner Cruises, Dolphin Tours, Bicycle hire, Horse riding, all water sports and many other activities. Most tours offer free transfer to and from motel. Guests are able to leave your car at the motel at no extra charge.
The median age of people in Hervey Bay was 48 years. Children aged 0 - 14 years made up 16.8% of the population and people aged 65 years and over made up 28.2% of the population.
Approximately 1.4 million overnight visitors come to this region each year. Lifestyle. It's the reason most people give for coming to Hervey Bay and the reason they give for staying.
A new $100m regional library building and Council administration centre is being built. The population estimate for Hervey Bay as of the 30th June 2022 is 62,071. Since the previous year, the population has grown by 2.62%. Population growth in Fraser Coast Regional Council was 2.68%.
With its thriving economy, fantastic weather, and strong demand for rental houses, Hervey Bay offers plenty of opportunities for property investment. Announced as the seventh most popular spot in the country in the Wotif 2022 Aussie Town of the Year Awards which are based on accommodation quality, affordability and traveller satisfaction based on reviews on Wotif.com. Hervey Bay was in the same position last year. 23 Feb 2022
Net Profit: $256,417 for 2022/23
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2038ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4738
Key Investment Insights1. Recently refurbished executive motel with a strong and consistent client base, both corporate and holiday guests.
2. Located in a popular coastal holiday destination with a quiet and safe beach opposite the property.
3. Offers a mix of corporate motel units and 2 bedroom apartments, with a saltwater pool and barbeque facilities on site.
4. Includes a spacious 3 bedroom home with large lounge and family areas on both levels, as well as a lock-up garage/storage.
5. Long 30 year lease and modern complex, with plenty of potential for growth.
6. Established systems for booking tours and activities, with a variety of options available in the area.
7. Demographic trends show a growing population in the region, with a high percentage of families and retirees.
8. Strong demand for rental properties in the area, making it a desirable location for property investment.
9. Ranked as the seventh most popular spot in the country in the Wotif 2022 Aussie Town of the Year Awards.
10. Net profit of $256,417 projected for 2022/23, making it a profitable and lucrative business opportunity.