Hay, New South Wales
667ML - New Lease, Exceptional Opportunity!
- New new corproate excecutive property in profile position.
- Near the cross roads of the Cobb Highway and Mid Western Highway.
- 35 ground floor rooms - all rooms including bathrooms have been updated and refurbished.
- 60 seat restaurant/conference centre and fully equipped large commercial kitchen.
- Ample size, 3 bedroom residence.
- Huge Return Business.
- Well establised.
- Rated No 1 on Trip Advisor
Absolutely brilliant opportunity to secure a near new property (presents as new) in a profile position at the junction of two highways. Opportunities like this are rare and with a series of multi-million-dollar solar farms to commence construction in March 2019 this is a real opportunity. The existing owners have held the business for in excess of 10 years and want to move on for family reasons to a new challenge. This is a brand new lease from the owners.
An oasis of modern accommodation half way between Sydney and Adelaide. This spacious property has it all after a long drive. Good food and quality accommodation are the minimum standard when you stay at the Bishops Lodge. With the hard work completed, this business is suited towards a business focussed operator. Take it to the next level or operate the business as is, you will not be disappointed.
This business will not last long. Call for an inspection today.
Net profit $328,388 for 2018/19
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 667ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: A friendly rural community, Hay is situated on the picturesque Murrumbidgee River, about halfway between Sydney and Adelaide and just over 400 kilometres from Melbourne. Hay is a progressive and proactive community with agriculture the main base of the economy but in recent years the community has embraced tourism. This diversification has created a range of employment and business opportunities in the private and government sector.
Hay's geography, climate and environment are conducive to a range of agricultural and pastoral activity. The Hay Shire is well known for its Merino sheep and wool industry as well as producing a diverse range of commercial crops such as rice, corn, cotton and wheat. Irrigated horticultural land produces lettuce, rockmelon, broccoli, grapes and garlic. Hay is centrally located to transport this produce to markets in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Canberra. The potential to value add in the horticultural industry is extensive.
Property Code: 3022
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location near the intersection of two major highways, providing high visibility and easy access for travelers.
2. Recently refurbished and updated with 35 ground floor rooms, a 60-seat restaurant/conference center, and a fully equipped commercial kitchen.
3. Includes a spacious 3-bedroom residence for owner/manager accommodation.
4. Strong return business with a well-established reputation, rated No. 1 on Trip Advisor.
5. Rare opportunity to acquire a near-new property in a sought-after location.
6. Potential for increased business with the upcoming construction of several multi-million-dollar solar farms in the area.
7. Current owners have operated the business for over 10 years and are looking to sell for family reasons.
8. Net profit of $328,388 for the 2018/19 financial year.
9. Diversified economy in the surrounding community, with agriculture and tourism as major industries.
10. Potential for value-adding in the horticultural industry, as the area is well-suited for growing a variety of crops.