79HF - TREE CHANGE SPECIAL
Priced at way less than a city house this country pub offers you a good return and a laid-back country lifestyle.
So, if you have ever dreamt of getting away from the city and running your own business – then look no further.
- The pub is a popular day drive destination due to being less than 1 hour from Brisbane and less than 30 mins to Ipswich.
- The fully licensed restaurant seats 54 indoors, up to 75 externally, 20 along the veranda and another 12 at the bar.
- Good commercial kitchen with everything in good working order.
- The property is very popular amongst car and bike clubs who make this their lunch time stop over on a day drive outing.
- The bar is air conditioned, has cold beer and includes memorabilia of the local region dating back 100 years or more.
- The pub is very family friendly and does not have gaming machines OR keno (not to say a new motivated owner could not install them).
- There is a modern POS system with two terminals.
- A security system covering all areas of the hotel is in place.
- Added bonus is a donga that has 4 separate rooms – 3 x single and 1 x double as budget accommodation,
- There is also a converted train carriage that sleeps 4 and 2 restored carriages for future opportunity onsite.
- All of this is wrapped up on 1.6 acres of flat land.
The current owners of 10 years have enjoyed the pub whilst raising their family and running a large farm locally. Due to approximately 50% of the turnover coming from the restaurant, the business would suit someone with food experience (but it is not necessary as full training will be given). To assist you in the process are experienced staff who know their role, making the transition easy.
The site could be suitable (STCA) for a caravan /camping park, to build cabins to increase accommodation options OR to build your own country home with a permanent creek in your backyard. The options are endless, just bring your ideas and enthusiasm.
So, why keep dreaming when this opportunity is staring you in the face! Call now to seek more in- depth information and to arrange a private inspection.
Turnover: $750,000 (expected for 2021 financial year)
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 79HF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3775
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -