Harden, New South Wales
656ML - NEW 30 YEAR LEASE, A MUST TO INSPECT!
- It’s your chance to gain!
- 23 exceptionally presented and maintained rooms
- Includes 5 Executive units built in July 2016
- As new Residence you’d be proud to call "home"
- Strong level of repeat clientele
- The only Motel in town
- Growing Turnover in excess of $600,000
- Ultra modern cmmercial kitchen, but minimal cooking by current owners
- Plenty of opportunity for growth for IT savvy operator
- Contact us now for further information.
Harden is a 3 hour drive from Sydney, just over 90 minutes from Canberra and half an hour from Young. Harden is also a stop on the Melbourne to Sydney train route.
Full of old-world charm and historical landmarks, the twin towns of Harden and Murrumburrah are brimming with gold rush heritage and surrounded by the vineyards and cellar doors of the Hilltops. The twin towns are a great base to explore the wineries and orchards of the Young region, Australia’s cherry capital.
Harden’s vibrant town centre, north of the Highway, is the commercial precinct of the twin towns. The newly landscaped main street has dramatic groups of mature date palms, and shade trees framing attractive Federation era and Federation Style shops, hotels, banks and a Mechanics’ Institute.
Net Profit: $200,000 expected for 2020 calendar year
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 656ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3685
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -