Hanmer Springs, South Island
Well Presented Gem in Hanmer Springs
Business Lease $740,000
This 10 unit chalet type complex is hidden away in a bush clad haven on very large grounds and offers peace and quiet to unwind the stress that a lot of people are experiencing in the current Covid conditions. This is maybe why Hanmer Springs is doing so well at the moment, along with a lot of North Island visitors, the accommodation providers are doing very well.
This property with its 10 units spread over a massive 8,700 sqm provide individual havens for their clients. Large lawned areas means that people have plenty of space around their unit for outside activities as well. All the units are presented to a very high standard and include double glazing, Wi-Fi, full cooking facilities, 50+ sky channels and very tasteful furniture and fixings.
The world renowned Hot Pools are probably still the major attraction to the area but that is only one of the many activities including bungy jumping, jet boating, fishing, and hiking to name a few that visitors can enjoy.
This property is only about 15 minutes' walk to the Pools and the town centre which includes many cafes and restaurants as well as shopping to cover tourist requirements.
This small tourist town is performing very well, so it is a good time to get into the industry.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Business Lease of this Motel for sale in Hanmer Springs via our website or by phoning INKY STOVE on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. The property is a 10 unit chalet type complex located in Hanmer Springs.
2. The complex is situated on a large 8,700 sqm property with plenty of outdoor space for activities.
3. The units are presented to a high standard with modern amenities such as double glazing, Wi-Fi, and full cooking facilities.
4. The location is close to the popular Hot Pools and town centre with various activities and amenities available.
5. The town is currently experiencing high tourism levels, making it a good time to enter the industry.
6. Some details of the listing are confidential and can only be disclosed with a signed confidentiality agreement.
7. The Information Memorandum is available on the website.
8. The business is being sold through a business lease.
9. The contact person for inquiries is Inky Stove.
10. The contact details are available on the website or by phone.