2336ML - 25 YEAR LEASE ON A HIGH PERFORMING MOTEL OPERATION
- Very strong established motel highly favoured by the trades and corporate markets.
- Unique corner position.
- Comfortable and pleasing made over rooms.
Bandicoot would be among the most popular motels in Hamilton, Victoria., with one of the best corporate occupancy levels for the entire state.
Further it has a "local friendly" restaurant, that would be suitable for sub leasing off. There's certainly enough income in this professionally efficient food and beverage operation to justify a split from the core business of room management.
Net profit $190,703 for 2016/17
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2336ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Hamilton is at the base of the Southern Grampians and is ideally located between Melbourne and Adelaide. It is well serviced by major highways and has a regular daily air service to and from Melbourne. It has a current population of around 9,250 and is only 285 kms from Melbourne.
Hamilton, both the geographic and business hub of the region, has been the centre of a large and wealthy pastoral industry for over one hundred and sixty years and has grown to become a thriving country city. Exhibiting style and quality, with excellent shopping, diverse architecture, an outstanding art gallery and stunning botanic gardens, this gracious city offers a first class visitor experience.
Property Code: 2411
Key Investment Insights1. 25-year lease on a highly successful and established motel operation in Hamilton, Victoria.
2. Strong demand from trades and corporate markets.
3. Unique corner position for the motel.
4. Recently renovated and updated rooms, providing a comfortable and pleasing experience for guests.
5. Bandicoot is one of the most popular motels in Hamilton, with high occupancy levels for the entire state.
6. "Local friendly" restaurant on site, suitable for subleasing.
7. Separate food and beverage operation generates significant income.
8. Net profit of $190,703 for the 2016/17 financial year.
9. Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
10. Property ID: 2336ML (quote when enquiring).
11. Hamilton is ideally located between Melbourne and Adelaide, with easy access to major highways and a daily air service to Melbourne.
12. Current population of around 9,250.
13. Hamilton has a long history as the centre of a large and wealthy pastoral industry.
14. Gracious city with excellent shopping, diverse architecture, an outstanding art gallery, and stunning botanic gardens.
15. First-class visitor experience in Hamilton.