2074ML - WHEN YOU ARE NO.1 IN TOWN, DEMAND IS STRONG
- Number 1 Best value motel in Hamilton on Tripadvisor. And ranked No.1 by Tripadvisor.
- Centrally located close to Hotels, Restaurants, cafes and supermarkets, this property ticks all the boxes for your guests.
- Also conveniently located near the prestigious Hamilton and Alexander College, Convention Centre and Showgrounds and the Western District Hospital, this is a preferred motel for guests visiting these establishments.
- Easy to run by one or two people, it offers a long lease with reasonable rent.
- With 10 motel rooms, including a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment, this property will continue to be in demand by their repeat guests.
- Recent refurbishments ensure this property presents like new, ensuring it stays No. 1.
Exclusive to Tourism Brokers.
Net Profit: $75,909 for 2020/21
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2074ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Hamilton is at the base of the Southern Grampians and is ideally located between Melbourne and Adelaide. It is well serviced by major highways and has a regular daily air service to and from Melbourne. It has a current population of around 9,250 and is only 285 kms from Melbourne.
Hamilton, both the geographic and business hub of the region, has been the centre of a large and wealthy pastoral industry for over one hundred and sixty years and has grown to become a thriving country city. Exhibiting style and quality, with excellent shopping, diverse architecture, an outstanding art gallery and stunning botanic gardens, this gracious city offers a first-class visitor experience.
Property Code: 3995