Vic Far Country REGION
School Camp - Camp Acacia Halls Gap Vic
For Sale as Freehold Going Concern - $1,400,000
We are pleased to offer to the market this unique property at 63-67 Grampians Road, Halls Gap VIC 3381.
The property is owned by the Uniting Church and operates as a group accommodation offering extensive buildings and facilities to accommodate 105 guests. The freehold land together will all associated business assets, buildings and improvements are offered for sale via an Expression of Interest.
Property located within walking distance to Halls Gap township.
Compact easily managed site.
Perfect for a touring camp base to explore the Grampians.
Excellent 4-bedroom manager's residence.
Perfect for study groups, retreats, and small conference groups.
Buildings that include guest accommodation, commercial kitchens, dining hall, lounge/activity rooms, onsite manager and staff accommodation.
Vacant procession for a new owner to put their stamp on these prime assets and drive business growth.
The Uniting Church in Australia has decided that the operation and management of campsites are not integral to the church's purpose and mission.
The sale is for the Freehold property including the business as a going concern. I
All site visits and inspections must be pre-arranged with the Agent.
Video link: Acacia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M0uoLhwv9s
Asking Freehold Going Concern $1,400,000
Contact Brett Bowden ----------
Key Investment Insights1. Unique property with extensive buildings and facilities to accommodate 105 guests
2. Located within walking distance to Halls Gap township
3. Compact and easily managed site
4. Perfect for a touring camp base to explore the Grampians
5. Includes an excellent 4-bedroom manager's residence
6. Suitable for study groups, retreats, and small conference groups
7. Buildings include guest accommodation, commercial kitchens, dining hall, and lounge/activity rooms
8. Onsite manager and staff accommodation
9. Vacant possession for new owner to make their mark and drive business growth
10. Sale includes the business and freehold property as a going concern
11. Expression of Interest invited for the sale
12. All offers must be submitted by a specified date
13. Interested parties must sign a Confidentiality Agreement before further details and inspection can be arranged
14. All site visits and inspections must be pre-arranged with the Agent
15. The Agent and Vendor reserve the right to vary dates and withdraw sites from the sale process before a binding agreement is reached
16. Video link provided for virtual tour of the property.