Halls Gap, Victoria
FREEHOLD IN THE GRAMPIANS, PEACE & TRANQUILITY - 2417MF
- First time offered in 10 years.
- Owners retiring, all the hard work has been done.
- 3 hours drive from Melbourne.
- The Grampians is bursting with culture, dramatic bushland and picturesque landscapes, always drawing the avid traveller.
- Spacious 4 bedroom residence.
- 6 hectares of land in gorgeous bush setting.
- 6 lodges, 12 motel rooms and 1 apartment.
- 2 brand new villas opened in September with huge growth potential and with future bookings already in place.
- Outdoor pool and barbeque area.
- Busy tourism hotspot all year round and popular with bus groups.
- Opportunity to further grow if marketing and social media were better utilised.
Net Profit: $208,078 for 2020/21
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2417MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Halls Gap is located 262 kms North-West of Melbourne with a population of just 300. Sitting pretty at the foot of the Wonderland Range your will find the town the hub of the relaxing Grampians way of life. It caters to almost every need: it boasts cafés, gift stores and an award-winning restaurant. Adventure enthusiasts from all over the world come for the abseiling, rock climbing, bush walking and cycling, whilst nature lovers are awestruck by the wildlife, native plants and delicate wildflowers. The region’s fascinating aboriginal history is told through ancient rock art.
Property Code: 4281
Key Investment Insights1. Established business with a loyal customer base and strong reputation in the market.
2. Prime location in the Grampians, a popular tourist destination with year-round demand.
3. Multiple streams of income with 6 lodges, 12 motel rooms, and 1 apartment, providing accommodation options for different budgets and needs.
4. Opportunity for growth with 2 new villas recently added and potential for further expansion.
5. Spacious 4 bedroom residence on the property, providing a comfortable living space for the owners.
6. 6 hectares of land in a beautiful bush setting, offering a peaceful and tranquil environment for guests.
7. Outdoor pool and barbeque area, providing additional amenities for guests to enjoy.
8. Strong financial performance with a net profit of $208,078 for 2020/21.
9. Potential for further growth through better utilization of marketing and social media.
10. Ideal opportunity for a new owner to take over a well-established business and continue its success.