Halls Gap, Victoria
2054ML - Grampians Motel Selling on a 36% Return
- Set on approximately 12 acres.
- Stunning views of the iconic Grampians ranges.
- Well established and growing clientele (year on year) from both local and increasing international markets.
- Best on the block offering 30 x 3.5 star quality rooms, a managed restaurant, and new events centre for both corporate and leisure opportunities.
- Fully staffed and easily managed.
- A TripAdvisor favourite!
- This property comes with an excellent trading record, brought about by consistent delivery to guest expectations.
- Every profit centre adds to the bottom line.
Halls Gap is becoming a second home to the traditional hikers, the new mountain bikers, the white water paddlers and even those who operate at a more leisurely pace.
Well made over, a fully managed opportunity, or ready for your direction
There's an even bigger bottom line waiting for you.
Note: Victorian leasehold purchases do not attract state stamp duty, the lessee is not responsible for the lessor's land tax, vendor's personal guarantees do not apply at transfer, compulsory market review occurs at start of every option, and rent can move downward.
Contact Reg Partington from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2054ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Halls Gap is located 262 kms North-West of Melbourne with a population of just 300. Sitting pretty at the foot of the Wonderland Range your will find the holiday town of Halls Gap, hub of the relaxing Grampians way of life.
Halls Gap caters to almost every need: it boasts cafes, gift stores, a variety of accommodation from camp sites to luxurious getaways, and an award-winning restaurant.
Halls Gap is the main tourist hub in the heart of the Grampians and is the perfect place from which to explore the National Park's unique rock formations, scenic lookouts, wildflowers and waterfalls. You will find that the town is within easy reach of many natural attractions, local village stores, taste tempting wineries and colourful galleries.
Property Code: 2014
Key Investment Insights1. The business for sale is a Grampians Motel located on approximately 12 acres with stunning views of the Grampians ranges.
2. The motel has a well-established and growing clientele from both local and international markets.
3. The property offers 30 x 3.5 star quality rooms, a managed restaurant, and a new events centre for corporate and leisure opportunities.
4. The business is fully staffed and easily managed.
5. The motel has a strong reputation on TripAdvisor.
6. The property has an excellent trading record and consistently meets guest expectations.
7. There are multiple profit centers within the business.
8. The location of Halls Gap is popular for outdoor activities such as hiking, mountain biking, and white water paddling.
9. The business has been recently renovated and can be run as a fully managed opportunity or with new direction from the owner.
10. Victorian leasehold purchases do not attract state stamp duty and the lessee is not responsible for the lessor's land tax.
11. The property has a compulsory market review at the start of every option and rent can decrease.
12. The business is listed with Property ID 2054ML.
13. Halls Gap is a small town with a population of 300 and is located 262km from Melbourne.
14. The town offers a variety of amenities such as cafes, gift stores, and a range of accommodation options.
15. Halls Gap is a popular tourist destination for exploring the Grampians National Park and its natural attractions, local stores, wineries, and galleries.
16. The property is listed with Property Code 2014.