Gloucester, New South Wales
572ML - Country Lifestyle with a Great Income
- 26 well-appointed ground level suites.
- Strong and increasing Turnover.
- Conveniently located next door to the Country Golf Club with Bistro.
- A short term lease giving a return on investment of over 50%.
- Large residence suitable for a family run business.
- Barbeque facilities and a salt water pool.
This motel is perfectly located adjacent to the Golf Club, overlooking the mountains and set in a magnificent country setting just over 3 hours drive north of Sydney. Offering 26 well presented 3.5 star, ground level units with a variety of room configurations suitable for Tourist Travellers, the Family Getaways and Corporate Trade. With the Country Golf Club conveniently situated next door with its own restaurant and bistro, which will also provide room service, the daily needs of any clients are easily catered for.
Net profit $262,968 for 2014/15
Contact Warren Sweetman from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 572ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Gloucester NSW
Gloucester is a rural community located in a fertile valley bordered by the Bucketts and Mograni Ranges to the East and West; 2.5 hours north of Sydney, 1 3/4 hours north of Newcastle and an hour west of Taree, Gloucester township is surrounded by 3,000 sq kms of rugged terrain incorporating farm land, hills, forests, river sand streams. Gloucester Shire is located in the north-eastern section of the Hunter Region of New South Wales.
The township of Gloucester is the major commercial and urban centre of the Shire. The main shopping centre, commercial and light industrial areas are located in Gloucester Township, together with Council's Administration Centre, Gloucester Hospital and the main schools.
Property Code: 1644
Key Investment Insights1. Strong and increasing turnover indicates a successful and profitable business.
2. Convenient location next to a popular Country Golf Club with bistro provides easy access to amenities for guests.
3. Short term lease offers a high return on investment of over 50%.
4. Large residence suitable for a family run business allows for potential for owner-operators.
5. Barbeque facilities and salt water pool provide added amenities for guests.
6. Net profit of $262,968 for 2014/15 demonstrates a profitable business.
7. Located in Gloucester, a rural community with fertile valley and surrounding rugged terrain, offering a unique and picturesque setting.
8. Gloucester is located within the Hunter Region of New South Wales, a popular tourist destination.
9. Main shopping center, commercial and light industrial areas, as well as schools and hospital, are located in Gloucester Township, making it a convenient location for guests.
10. Property code 1644 indicates a well-established and organized business with a designated code for easy reference.