Glen Innes, New South Wales
CARAVAN PARK IN MAGNIFICENT GLEN INNES WITH HUGE 20% RETURN ON INVESTMENT
With Net Profits showing $350,000.00 for FYE 2022, this park is returning a huge 20% return on your investment.
Huge potential for multiple incomes and further profits, from the high end well equipped luxury family brick cabins x 8, the 28 power park sites, road & pavement facing shop, petrol station, food take-away possibilities and many other opportunities the current infrastructure of this park offers.
Also includes a vacant block of adjoining land, currently a lawn backing onto a back lane all ready for expansion to the park or as a residential home (pending council approval).
After 20 years in the park the owners have built a repeat clientele and a great revenue stream. All this right in the heart of the thriving travellers town of Glen Innes NSW.
Key Investment Insights1. High return on investment: The park is currently returning a huge 20% return on investment, making it a profitable business opportunity.
2. Multiple income streams: The park offers multiple income opportunities, including luxury cabins, powered park sites, a shop, petrol station, and food take-away options.
3. Potential for further profits: There is potential for further profits through expansion of the park or development of the vacant block of land.
4. Established clientele: The owners have built a repeat clientele over 20 years, providing a steady revenue stream.
5. Prime location: The park is located in the heart of Glen Innes, a thriving travellers town in NSW.
6. Well-equipped luxury cabins: The park offers high-end, well-equipped luxury cabins, providing a comfortable and attractive accommodation option for guests.
7. Large number of powered park sites: With 28 powered park sites, the park can accommodate a large number of guests, increasing the potential for profits.
8. Additional opportunities: The park also has a road and pavement facing shop, providing additional income opportunities.
9. Potential for residential development: The vacant block of land could potentially be developed into a residential home, pending council approval.
10. Established infrastructure: The park already has existing infrastructure in place, making it easier for new owners to take over and continue operations.
11. Growing tourism industry: The tourism industry in Glen Innes is thriving, providing a steady stream of potential customers for the park.
12. Potential for business growth: With the right marketing and management strategies, there is potential for the park to grow and increase profits even further.