Gladstone Central, Queensland
2663MF - CBD MONEY MAKER 56 RENOVATED APARTMENTS WITH STRONG UPSIDE
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
- Recently renovated 56 modern one-bedroom apartments (all 65 m2 plus).
- Position, Position, Position is the key.
- CBD location and easy walking to all areas.
- 75% average occupancy and growing.
- Achieved room rates ranging from $120 - $200 per night.
- Central position offers access to restaurants, galleries, meeting venues, Museum, art gallery and the like.
- Outdoor pool, barbeque and sitting / entertaining area.
- Featuring a modern, recently renovated, well positioned restaurant with fully equipped kitchen and bar.
- 57 undercover secure car spaces.
- The property benefits from a quality build (Thiess Watkins) and is evidenced by long term ownership. (The same owner for 34 plus years).
- Each unit has a kitchen with an oven, microwave and washing machine and are highly regarded by guests. Many with superb views from their private balcony.
- Guests can explore the spectacular beauty of this part of the world - The Great Barrier Reef, Lady Island, Musgrave Island, the National Parks and Hinterlands.
- Gladstone has a sub-tropical climate with islands, waterways and beaches allowing year-round boating, fishing, swimming, and surfing.
- Strategic holding with a long-established position and business that is worthy of your investigation.
Contact Richard O’Connell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2663MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3890