Franz Josef, South Island
Strategic Investment at a Great Price!
Land and Buildings $2,500,000
What an opportunity awaits you in Franz Josef with this land and building investment motel available at well below replacement cost.
This complex offers a real point of difference in the tourist accommodation market. 18 Villas spread out over 5,225sqm of landscaped grounds providing stunning views of surrounding bush and mountains.
10 one-bedroom and 8 two-bedroom 4.5 star Qualmark Silver rated fully self-contained Villas, all come with fully equipped kitchen, separate bedrooms, spacious living area and separate dining facilities.
With a long registered lease in place and rental income returning to pre-Covid levels, surely now must be the time to secure this strategic investment at a great price.
Please be aware that some of this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of same.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Land and Buildings of this Motel for sale in Franz Josef via our website or by phoning KELVYN COFFEY on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. Opportunity to invest in a land and building motel in Franz Josef at a great price.
2. The complex offers a unique selling point in the tourist accommodation market.
3. 18 Villas spread over 5,225sqm of landscaped grounds with stunning views.
4. 10 one-bedroom and 8 two-bedroom 4.5 star Qualmark Silver rated fully self-contained Villas.
5. Long registered lease in place and rental income returning to pre-Covid levels.
6. Confidential information available upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
7. Information memorandum available on the website.
8. Enquiries can be made through the website or by phone.
9. The accuracy of information sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand cannot be verified.
10. Contact person for enquiries is Kelvyn Coffey with phone numbers provided.