Fox Glacier, South Island
Sunset Motel For Sale In Fox Glacier NZ
Sunset Motel Lease, offering 25 units in Fox Glacier, is now on the Market.
Based in the heart of Fox Glacier township, Sunset Motels is one of the West Coasts most profitable accommodation businesses, and has been purpose built to offer its guests all the comforts of home with the added bonus of the best views in the Fox Glacier accommodation area! Every room has a magnificent view of Mount Cook and Mount Tasman. With stunning scenery from the property, and within walking distance of the township, this property could be upgraded over time to allow for the increasing tourist demands in this unique New Zealand location.
- Vendor Finance Options available ($200,000 deposit required)
- Prime location in Fox Glacier Township
- Simple business to manage
- Spectacular mountain views from every room
- Long lease on offer, through to 27 Oct 2047 if all renewals are taken up
- Multiple tourism activity & experience options available to guests
- Easily managed by a couple or family
- Plus modern 3-bedroom owner/manager’s residence
In a premium location, on a main tourist route, this highly profitable 25 motel unit complex is simply one of the best Accommodation Businesses in Fox Glacier! With superb mountain views from every single room, plus onsite staff accommodation and a modern three-bedroom residence with double garage, this presents a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed! Easily managed by a couple or family, you can live, work and play in one of NZ’s most stunning landscapes. Don’t delay, contact me now.
Sunset Motel offers a variety of configurations to accommodate all guests, from single FIT travellers, to large groups, including international travel tours, and also local and national motorbike tours, car clubs and hunting groups.
Three star Qualmark rated, all 25 units have full glass frontages to allow for unimpeded views of Mount Cook and Mount Tasman, New Zealand’s highest peaks, and the rugged Southern Alps. Snow-capped mountains all year round offer guests the quintessential views that New Zealand is renowned for.
The premium location of the Motel, on Cook Flat Road, is slightly away from the traffic noise of State Highway 6, which runs through the main town, meaning guests can enjoy peace and quiet, with no traffic or late night social bar/restaurant noise – The perfect way to take in the awe-inspiring views, yet still only be approximately 900 meters away from the tourism, retail, hospitality and activity areas of the township.
The Motel Accommodation Complex is made up of:
- Reception and Office: to run this easy business from
- 25 motel units: offering various configurations, from studios through to deluxe spa units (see documents)
- Laundry: The guest laundry features 3 washers and 2 dryers
- Ample onsite car parking
- Onsite Staff Accommodation: made up of three caravans, fully fenced in for privacy away from the guests, plus staff kitchen and bathroom facilities.
The onsite Owner/Manager Residence: A modern three-bedroom home is available for the owner or Manager, plus has a generous double garage with internal access. Additional gallery images of the residence and staff areas are available in the documents section, please register to view.
Lease: The current owner bought an additional 5 years for the lease, which runs through until 27 October 2047.
This is an amazing lifestyle opportunity in one of New Zealand’s key Tourism Destinations. If you are keen to be your own boss and run your own accommodation business, in a motel that is a notch above the rest, then contact me today.
For more information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact specialist Accommodation Business Broker, Dilan De Silva on ---------- or email ---------- .
Please refer to www.tourismproperties.com for more information. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please register on our website to request access to the confidential information.
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in the heart of Fox Glacier township, one of the West Coasts most profitable accommodation businesses.
2. Purpose-built to offer guests all the comforts of home with the added bonus of stunning views of Mount Cook and Mount Tasman.
3. Long lease on offer, through to 27 Oct 2047 if all renewals are taken up.
4. Easily managed by a couple or family, with a modern 3-bedroom owner/manager's residence.
5. Multiple tourism activity and experience options available to guests.
6. Three-star Qualmark rated with full glass frontages in all 25 units for unimpeded views.
7. Away from traffic noise, yet only 900 meters from the main tourism, retail, hospitality, and activity areas of the township.
8. Onsite amenities include reception and office, laundry, ample car parking, and staff accommodation.
9. Additional 5 years added to the lease, running until 27 October 2047.
10. An amazing lifestyle opportunity in one of New Zealand's key tourism destinations.