Erica Caravan Park - 1P5721
An amazing opportunity to acquire a leasehold park in West Gippsland.
Erica Caravan Park is located in the tranquil town of Erica, a popular tourist destination with attractions including Mt Baw Baw, Mt St Gwinear, Thomson Dam, and Baw Baw National Park. Perfect for skiing in the winter and 4WD/Motorcycles, biking and hiking in the green season. It is also close to the historic town of Walhalla.
The park offers multiple streams of income, cabins, permanents, tourists, liquor licence, Elgas contract for the region, as well as gas bottle swap n go & firewood, for guests, tourists and town folk.
The park's infrastructure would be more than the asking price for this, consisting of manager's residence, (yes you own the residence) 7 cabins, camp kitchens, the hub, 2 shipping containers and the bar.
The current owners have put all new plumbing into cabins, new gas lines, upgraded fire systems, new hot water services, upgraded circuit boards, boom gate, new septic system installed, it's all been done.
With below market rent this is the perfect opportunity for first-time owners or a husband and wife team to take the reins of this very well presented park, just start trading and put your own mark on the Erica Caravan Park.
Other Features / Notes
A:LEASEHOLD, B:CARAVAN PARK, C:VIC - Gippsland
Key Investment Insights1. Located in a popular tourist destination with multiple attractions nearby.
2. Offers multiple streams of income, including cabins, permanent residents, tourists, and additional services such as liquor license, gas bottle swap, and firewood sales.
3. Includes valuable infrastructure, such as a manager's residence, 7 cabins, camp kitchens, a bar, and more.
4. Recent upgrades and improvements have been made to the park's plumbing, gas lines, fire systems, hot water services, and more.
5. Below market rent provides a great opportunity for first-time owners or a husband and wife team to take over.
6. Potential for new owners to put their own mark on the park and make it their own.
7. Located in a tranquil town with a historic nearby town, offering a unique experience for guests.
8. Close proximity to popular outdoor activities such as skiing, 4WD, biking, and hiking.
9. Elgas contract for the region provides a steady source of income.
10. Well-presented park with potential for further growth and expansion.