East Toowoomba, Queensland
22433 - Successful Motel Business - Booming Regional City
Successfully operating for over 7 years, this attractive leasehold motel business is primed and ready for new ownership with an established clientele and community reputation!
Ideally located in a beautiful region of East Toowoomba, the business is surrounded by picturesque gardens at the top of the Toowoomba range with close proximity to the area’s leading tourist attractions. This fantastic position allows the motel to be easily accessed by commuters to and from the Toowoomba CBD or the Warrego Highway. The area is set to see a major increase in infrastructure and commercial projects, increasing the demand for accommodation in the region.
Renowned for its fantastic service and easy booking procedures, the motel receives an abundance of repeat business from numerous clients including corporate clients, tourists, medical visitors, country travellers, and much more.
Recording respectable profits even throughout the pandemic, this is a proven business that is poised for growth. Easily operable with minimal staffing requirements, this is the perfect opportunity for motivated owner-operators. Everything you need to continue profiting and live in a beautiful regional city is here, including a comfortable 2-bedroom manager's residence for the owners!
- Successfully operating for 7 years.
- 2-bedroom residence included in the sale.
- Easily operatable with minimal staffing requirements.
- Prime position in one of the fastest-growing regional cities.
A business of this nature with a residence included won’t be on the market for long, get in quick and start living a rewarding rural lifestyle! To find out more, complete an online enquiry today.
Key Investment Insights1. Established and successful leasehold motel business with a strong reputation and loyal clientele.
2. Prime location in a beautiful and fast-growing regional city, surrounded by picturesque gardens and close to popular tourist attractions.
3. Easy access to major transportation routes and expected increase in demand for accommodation due to upcoming infrastructure and commercial projects.
4. Diverse customer base including corporate clients, tourists, medical visitors, and more.
5. Resilient business model with respectable profits even during the pandemic.
6. Minimal staffing requirements make it an ideal opportunity for owner-operators.
7. Comfortable 2-bedroom manager's residence included in the sale.
8. Opportunity for growth and expansion with motivated ownership.
9. Perfect opportunity for those looking to live a rewarding rural lifestyle.
10. Limited time on the market due to the desirable combination of business and residence.