Dunedin Central, South Island
Dunedin 11 Unit Motel FHGC - Rare to Market
Land, Buildings and Business $3,100,000
Not many opportunities become available to purchase the land and buildings and business of motels, especially in the sought-after Dunedin motel market.
Located away from the hustle and bustle of the city, nestled in suburban Dunedin and close to St Kilda and St Clair beaches. Situated on a road which is the gateway to the Otago Peninsula and the beauty that it offers.
This 11-unit (13*) complex, has been extensively renovated, including window joinery, roofing (new house roof Dec 2022), kitchens, bathrooms, exterior painting, carpeting, appliances, electrical work, plumbing and unit fixtures. EV charging station installed February 2023.
Inspection will show that a lot of the hard work has been done and the motel is all ready to perform for the next operators. For the last five and a half years transitional housing has been the 99% occupancy generator, with the Government contract in place until the 30th of June 2023.
Owner's residence is a three to five-bedroom villa style house with three bathrooms. Freshly painted February 2023, with the roof also replaced in the summer of 2023. The house is all ready for you and includes one of the bathrooms fully renovated.
*The front two bedrooms have ensuites and are a king and queen studios with their own separate access. These have been used to supply accommodation for some regular guests on a few occasions and are very tastefully renovated in keeping with the charm of the house.
Vendor Finance would be considered for approved purchasers.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Land, Buildings and Business of this Motel for sale in Dunedin via our website or by phoning DEREK JOHNSON on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. Rare opportunity to purchase land, buildings, and business of a motel in sought-after Dunedin market.
2. Located in a quiet suburban area close to popular beaches and the Otago Peninsula.
3. Extensively renovated with modern amenities and fixtures.
4. Strong occupancy rate of 99% due to government contract for transitional housing.
5. Owner's residence is a spacious villa-style house with potential for additional income.
6. Front two bedrooms can be used as separate studios for regular guests.
7. Vendor financing available for approved purchasers.
8. Confidential details available upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
9. Information memorandum available on website.
10. Experienced and knowledgeable agent available for enquiries.