Dubbo, New South Wales
466ML - An Exceptional Regional Leasehold Motel!
- This Leasehold Motel is a must to inspect!
- Nationally rated No.4 in Star Ratings "Gold List" for "Overall Guest Experience"!
- Regional City Location .
- 17 x 4 Star units.
- Minimal Food and Beverage.
- Walking distance to Bowling Club.
- Strong repeat trade.
- Consistent Trading History.
- Exceptional operational systems in place.
- A dream to own and operate.
- Comfortable residence with private yard and courtyard.
- It's one of the best properties available - Don't Miss It!
Right Out Of The Top Drawer! One of the Best B&B Leasehold Motels Available!
This Leasehold Motel offers 17 x 4 star units and is located an easy walking distance to a bowling club. The units are exceptionally well maintained and presented. It offers a long30 year lease, a spacious two bedroom residence with an optional third bedroom, plus private courtyard.
With over 90% of the Turnover in accommodation and a strong room rate, it's a Leasehold Motel that ticks all the boxes.
Dubbo is regarded as the strongest Regional Motel town in NSW, providing for a huge service area, having strong corporate trade, the Dubbo Zoo with its holiday makers and a heavy transit trade between Melbourne and Brisbane. With the State & Federal Government approval of Alkane's Toongi mine in the Dubbo region in May 2015, pressure on Dubbo accommodation can only increase.
Your Inspection is highly recommended!
Net profit $247,154 for 2014/15 - Similar expected in 2015/16
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 466ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Dubbo NSW
Ideally located at the intersection of major road and rail routes and an air transport hub, the City is a thriving business centre servicing a regional population in excess of 120,000 people with a population of 42,000. The city is a thriving regional home to people who enjoy close proximity to extensive medical, health, welfare, educational, recreational, cultural and shopping facilities, while State and Federal government departments have established regional offices in the City. You can live close to where you work, so you can have a fulfilling career and time to spend on yourself and your family. Here you can achieve an optimal work/life balance.
The city offers an affordable rental and real estate market, provides first-rate medical services to one-third of the State, and has a well-established pre-school, public and private education network. Local industries include retail, health, manufacturing, transport, tourism, education, construction, business services, agricultural and government services.
Property Code: 1696
Key Investment InsightsKey Insights:
1. Nationally rated No.4 in Star Ratings "Gold List" for "Overall Guest Experience"
2. Located in a strong regional city with a population of 42,000
3. 17 x 4 star units, well-maintained and presented
4. Minimal food and beverage operations
5. Walking distance to a bowling club
6. Strong repeat trade and consistent trading history
7. Exceptional operational systems in place
8. Spacious two bedroom residence with potential for third bedroom
9. Over 90% of turnover in accommodation with strong room rates
10. Located in Dubbo, a thriving business centre with extensive facilities
11. Potential for increased demand with the approval of a nearby mine
12. Net profit of $247,154 in 2014/15, expected to be similar in 2015/16
13. Affordable rental and real estate market in the city
14. Wide range of industries in the area, providing diverse business opportunities.