Dubbo, New South Wales
483ML - Leasehold Motel - Superb Location!
- Location! Location! Location!
- Regional City - close to Restaurant and eateries.
- 23 units and turnover in the mid $400's.
- Well established clientele.
- Caters for Corporate and Leisure travellers.
- Spacious 4 bedroom residence.
- New 30 year Lease.
- Great opportunity - contact us now for further details!
Regional City Leasehold Motel for sale within walking distance to Restaurants and eateries. On offer is a new 30 year lease of a bed and breakfast Motel, with 23 well maintained 3.5 star units and turnover in the mid $400's. It's a well-established motel which caters for Corporate and Leisure travellers, and offers a spacious four bedroom residence. Contact us now for your inspection.
Net profit $139,100 for 2014/15
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 483ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Dubbo NSW
Ideally located at the intersection of major road and rail routes and an air transport hub, the City is a thriving business centre servicing a regional population in excess of 120,000 people with a population of 42,000. The city is a thriving regional home to people who enjoy close proximity to extensive medical, health, welfare, educational, recreational, cultural and shopping facilities, while State and Federal government departments have established regional offices in the City. You can live close to where you work, so you can have a fulfilling career and time to spend on yourself and your family. Here you can achieve an optimal work/life balance.
The city offers an affordable rental and real estate market, provides first-rate medical services to one-third of the State, and has a well-established pre-school, public and private education network. Local industries include retail, health, manufacturing, transport, tourism, education, construction, business services, agricultural and government services.
Property Code: 1602
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in a regional city with close proximity to restaurants and eateries.
2. Established clientele with a turnover in the mid $400's.
3. 23 well-maintained 3.5 star units.
4. Caters to both corporate and leisure travelers.
5. Includes a spacious 4 bedroom residence.
6. New 30 year lease.
7. Net profit of $139,100 for 2014/15.
8. Located in Dubbo, NSW, a thriving business center with a regional population of over 120,000.
9. Close to extensive medical, health, welfare, educational, recreational, cultural and shopping facilities.
10. Affordable rental and real estate market.
11. Well-established pre-school, public and private education network.
12. Diverse range of local industries including retail, health, manufacturing, transport, tourism, education, construction, business services, agricultural and government services.