Duaringa Hotel & Caravan Park by way of Private Treaty.
$820,000 + SAV
Off Market Hotels are please to present for sale the Duaringa Hotel & Caravan Park by way of Private Treaty.
Duaringa is located approximately 110 kilometres, west of Rockhampton on the Capricorn highway. A one hotel town supported by the town of Duaringa, surrounding farming (crops & cattle), road tech, rail maintenance, Ergon Energy, Grey Nomads and travellers. The region is rich in mining and tourism. Rockhampton is the epi-centre for supplies, shopping, and has daily flights to & from Brisbane.
The hotel opened on 1892 and today comprises public bar, lounge & bar, dining room, kitchen, 14 accommodation rooms ( four ensuite queen rooms), managers accommodation, including lounge & office.
The caravan park is located behind the hotel on two separate land titles comprising powered & camping sites and is included in this sale. A real time opportunity to expand and capitalise on corporate partners.
The hotel weekly turnover is currently approximately $13.5k, under management & can be substantially improved with an owner operated husband & wife team.
T/O $13.5k+ weekly
Situated on nearly 10,000sqm
Run under management
Room for further expansion
Public bar, lounge & bar & dining room, with full commercial kitchen
14 accommodation rooms (four ensuite queen rooms)
Managers accommodation, including lounge & office
Vendors will consider trading a house/unit with cash adjustment either way
Hotel InformationTotal Rooms: 14Restaurant Facilities: YesLiquor Licence: YesRestaurant: YesLease: -
Key Investment Insights1. The Duaringa Hotel & Caravan Park is located in a one-hotel town, providing a unique opportunity for a new owner to establish a strong presence in the community.
2. The region is rich in mining and tourism, providing potential for growth and expansion of the business.
3. The hotel has been in operation since 1892, showcasing its long-standing history and reputation in the community.
4. The hotel currently has a weekly turnover of approximately $13.5k, but has potential for significant growth with an owner-operated husband and wife team.
5. The property is situated on nearly 10,000sqm, providing ample space for further expansion and development.
6. The hotel comprises a public bar, lounge & bar, dining room, full commercial kitchen, and 14 accommodation rooms, including four ensuite queen rooms.
7. The managers' accommodation includes a lounge and office, providing a comfortable living space for the owners.
8. The sale includes the caravan park located behind the hotel on two separate land titles, providing additional revenue streams and potential for corporate partnerships.
9. The vendors are open to considering trading a house/unit with a cash adjustment, providing flexibility for potential buyers.
10. The hotel is run under management, providing a turnkey opportunity for a new owner to take over and continue operations seamlessly.