Key Investment Insights
1. The business is well-managed and has a strong established grounds.
2. The complex is conveniently located near public transport, shops, childcare, and schools.
3. The current owner is motivated to sell for retirement.
4. The business does not require the owner to live onsite and has no set office hours.
5. The complex has a low number of committee members and none live onsite.
6. There is potential to increase the letting pool and it is easy to find tenants.
7. The complex has a total of 60 units in the letting pool, including 14 lettings outside the complex.
8. The net profit for the business is over $218,000.
9. The remuneration/body corp salary is $86,400 and is reviewed annually.
10. The manager's unit is valued at $430,000 and has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1 car space.
11. The complex is classified as permanent and has a total of 60 units.
12. The agreement module is accommodation and has a term of 25 years, with 24 years remaining.
13. The complex has a pool.
Management Rights Multiplier: 5.49
ROI Estimate: 18.21%