167 Cobb Highway, Deniliquin, New South Wales
Deniliquin Pioneer Tourist Park, NSW - 1P0253
Freehold Going Concern $1,235,000
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
A genuine offering to market!
With many recent improvements and refurbishments across the property, this beautifully presented Tourist Park is situated upon approx. 12.401 hectares, across 3 x land titles.
Well-established and with so much undeveloped land within the park, there is also scope to develop and further expand to increase revenue.
* 6 x cabins (semi-permanent)
* 10 x permanent sites (8 x occupied), 13 x ensuite drive through sites
* 5 x powered drive through sites, 8 x un-powered campsites
* Fully fenced in-ground swimming pool
* Camp kitchen, BBQ area
* Amenities block, laundry
* Ample parking for caravans, camper trailers, large RV`s etc.
* New remote water metering system and irrigation pump
* Septic holding tank
* 5 x Meg bore and new remote water metering system and irrigation pump
* 2 x separate manager`s / family residences
* Popular pet friendly park, set within beautifully maintained grounds
* Chain affiliated with Kui Parks
* Situated upon approx. 12.401 hectares across 3 x titles (RU1, RE2 & RU1
* Huge development opportunities with potential to expand with permanent
Ready for the astute operator, there is genuine opportunity to further develop the current business model as well as tourism/leisure revenues.
Contact Dan McDonald at MHB direct on ---------- to book an inspection.
Other Features / Notes
Caravan Park, EXCLUSIVE, Freehold, NSW - Riverina & Murray
Key Investment Insights1. Well-established and beautifully presented tourist park with recent improvements and refurbishments.
2. Situated on approximately 12.401 hectares, across 3 land titles.
3. Potential for further development and expansion to increase revenue.
4. 6 cabins (semi-permanent), 10 permanent sites (8 occupied), 13 ensuite drive through sites, 5 powered drive through sites, and 8 un-powered campsites.
5. Features a fully fenced in-ground swimming pool, camp kitchen, BBQ area, amenities block, and laundry.
6. Ample parking for caravans, camper trailers, and large RVs.
7. New remote water metering system and irrigation pump, septic holding tank, and 5 Meg bore.
8. 2 separate manager's/family residences.
9. Popular pet friendly park, affiliated with Kui Parks.
10. Huge development opportunities with potential to expand with permanent accommodation.
11. Chain affiliated with Kui Parks.
12. Situated on RU1, RE2, and RU1 zoned land.
13. Potential for further development and tourism/leisure revenues.
14. Contact Dan McDonald at MHB on ---------- to book an inspection.