Cowra, New South Wales
409MI – Showing 8.04% Return
Key Investment considerations:
- Lease term 25 years from 1st September 2019
- Current rent $118,716.11
- Outgoings paid by tenant
- Approximately 4,000 sqm site
- High visibility
- Showing 8.04% return on the asking price.
Investment motels in this price range are much sought after
Annual Rent: $118,716.11 plus GST
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 409MI (quote when enquiring)
Location: Cowra is a town of 9,500 people situated on the Lachlan River, 320 km west of Sydney at the junction of the Mid Western and Olympic Highways. It is the commercial and administrative centre of a shire in which the major industries are livestock, wool scouring, vegetable growing and processing, vineyards, furniture making and tourism.
The Cowra region has so much to offer everyone and there is always plenty to do. You will encounter beautiful parks and gardens, the flowing Lachlan River, national parks and some of the best wine and food in Australia.
Cowra has a vibrant and expanding retail and commercial centre. It boasts the services and facilities you would expect to find in a larger town while still retaining that wonderful feeling of country hospitality. It is also centrally located and easily linkable to the rest of the state with direct lines to all major cities in south eastern Australia.
Property Code: 3077
Key Investment Insights1. Long lease term of 25 years from 1st September 2019 provides stability and potential for long-term returns.
2. Current rent of $118,716.11 provides immediate income for the investor.
3. Tenant responsible for outgoings, reducing the financial burden on the investor.
4. Large site size of approximately 4,000 sqm provides potential for future development or expansion.
5. High visibility of the property increases potential for business success.
6. Attractive return of 8.04% on the asking price.
7. Investment motels in this price range are in high demand, increasing potential for resale or rental income.
8. Located in Cowra, a town with a population of 9,500 people and a diverse range of industries including livestock, agriculture, and tourism.
9. Cowra offers a range of activities and attractions, making it an attractive destination for tourists and potential guests.
10. Centrally located and easily accessible to major cities in south eastern Australia, providing potential for increased business opportunities.