Cowra, New South Wales
409ML - Reposition and Profit!
- Solid Central West Town
- 4 hours west of Sydney
- 25 mostly ground floor rooms
- Unused Licensed restaurant to immediately grow sales
- Situated on the edge of the CBD
- 26 years left to run on the Lease
This property has great "bones" and is ready to be taken to the next level. Long term lease and reasonable rent. It just needs a push along in the right direction to capitalise on the location and the offer.
The previously popular restaurant has closed and presents as another opportunity to add sales and profits.
In addition to the main two bedroom residence there is an adjoining one bedroom self-contained unit, which could be Leased out or used for members of an extended family.
Take a closer look at this opportunity and make it yours.
Net Profit $102,753 for 2017/18 based upon industry averages
Contact Peter McHugh from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 409ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Cowra is a town of 9,500 people situated on the Lachlan River, 320 km west of Sydney at the junction of the Mid Western and Olympic Highways. It is the commercial and administrative centre of a shire in which the major industries are livestock, wool scouring, vegetable growing and processing, vineyards, furniture making and tourism.
The Cowra region has so much to offer everyone and there is always plenty to do. You will encounter beautiful parks and gardens, the flowing Lachlan River, national parks and some of the best wine and food in Australia.
Cowra has a vibrant and expanding retail and commercial centre. It boasts the services and facilities you would expect to find in a larger town while still retaining that wonderful feeling of country hospitality. It is also centrally located and easily linkable to the rest of the state with direct lines to all major cities in south eastern Australia.
Property Code: 2860
Key Investment Insights1. The property is located in a prime location, only 4 hours west of Sydney, making it easily accessible for both locals and tourists.
2. The property has 25 mostly ground floor rooms, which is ideal for guests who prefer easy access to their accommodation.
3. The unused licensed restaurant presents a great opportunity for immediate growth in sales and profits.
4. The property is situated on the edge of the CBD, providing convenience for guests who want to explore the town.
5. The long-term lease and reasonable rent make this property a financially viable investment.
6. The addition of a one-bedroom self-contained unit provides an opportunity for additional income or accommodation for extended family members.
7. With the right direction and management, this property has the potential to reach its full potential and capitalize on its location and offerings.
8. The net profit for the 2017/18 financial year is $102,753, based on industry averages, indicating the potential for high returns.
9. Cowra is a popular tourist destination, offering a range of activities and attractions, making it a desirable location for a hospitality business.
10. The town of Cowra has a vibrant and expanding retail and commercial centre, providing a steady flow of potential customers for the property.