Corryong Hotel Motel - 1P5705
Leasehold - Price on Application
CRE Brokers are excited to exclusively offer the Corryong Hotel Motel business to the market by Expressions of Interest.
Situated in the foothills of the stunning Snowy Mountains the Corryong Hotel Motel demonstrates a consistently strong income from multiple income streams. Along with the iconic Hotel the Corryong Hotel boasts 12 motel style accommodation rooms with multiple configurations including queen, twin and family rooms.
The hotel is popular with a range of clientele including tourist and sporting enthusiasts drawn to the breathtaking Snowy Mountains. The Snowy Hydro project encourages a steady flow of workers and corporates to the area- making the Corryong Hotel Motel their base for both accommodation and meals. The Man From Snowy River Festival is held each year in April bringing in excess of 20,000 people to Corryong for a week.
The hotel comprises of the excellently presented main bar, function/lounge area, dining room and a new outdoor decking with 180 degree views of the exquisite Mt Mittamatite and surrounds.
The business also comprises a very comfortable light filled three bedroom, one bathroom manager's residence with breathtaking views over the mountains.
Other Features / Notes
A:LEASEHOLD, B:HOTEL/BAR, C:VIC - North
Key Investment Insights1. Strong and consistent income from multiple income streams.
2. Popular with a range of clientele, including tourists, sporting enthusiasts, and workers.
3. Located in the foothills of the stunning Snowy Mountains.
4. 12 well-maintained motel style accommodation rooms with various configurations.
5. Excellent presentation of main bar, function/lounge area, and dining room.
6. New outdoor decking with 180 degree views of Mt Mittamatite and surrounds.
7. Comfortable and light-filled 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom manager's residence.
8. Annual Man From Snowy River Festival brings in over 20,000 people to the area.
9. Steady flow of workers and corporates due to the Snowy Hydro project.
10. Expressions of Interest being sought by CRE Brokers.