7-11 Towong Road, Corryong, Victoria
Corryong Country Inn & Riley`s Restaurant
Immaculately presented, this superb boutique Motel and Restaurant is rich with history and charm.
Presenting 9 well-appointed ground floor Motel suites with a diverse range of room options plus ample on-site guest parking for both the Motel and restaurant, large commercial kitchen, commercial laundry plus facilities for guests, an outdoor seating area and good signage.
Beautifully restored, the fully licenced and popular Riley's Restaurant provides an extensive menu and beverage list to diners and Motel guests. The restaurant can also cater for functions, weddings and conferences etc. A separate spacious 3 bedroom family residence, with a huge backyard, citrus trees and sheds completes the package all within a short stroll to the vibrant town centre and school.
An outstanding hospitality offering, the Motel & Restaurant also features:
* Multiple incomes streams from accommodation and onsite restaurant
* Quality boutique motel set within low maintenance lawns and gardens
* Strong corporate client base, and repeat trade from locals and tourists
* The Man From Snowy River Bush Festival and other yearly events
* Iconic Snowy Mountain Hydro Electric Scheme power stations M1 & M2
* Surrounded by mountains, rivers, waterfalls and national parks
* Restored restaurant with beer garden area
* Fully licenced venue
* Private residence with huge backyard
* Short stroll to the main street and school
* Situated on 4,291m2 of General Residential Zoned land
This is an excellent opportunity for an operator wanting a business and lifestyle change within a fantastic community and popular location.
Guaranteed to impress the discerning buyer!
Contact Ian McDonald direct to arrange an inspection of this superb property.
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -