Coromandel, North Island
Freehold Motel & Tourist Park Present All Offers!
Land, Buildings and Business $2,590,000
TRADES AND PARTIAL FINANCE MAYBE OPTIONS!
This is your chance to write a new chapter in your career.
Tidewater is a well-established motel with valuable connections in the tourism industry and located on a highly travelled road.
The landscaped gardens and the owner's home which is full of charm has just been lovingly resorted creating a unique working environment unlike many other motels.
This business is showing excellent profit and revenue increases for this current financial year.
Located at the gateway to Coromandel town this freehold business includes land, buildings, and the business.
The business sits on 5,691 sqm of land and is just a short flat walk to the Town Centre. It consists of six nicely appointed and recently refurbished air-conditioned motel units, a great selection of budget accommodation suites, and 15 to 20 tent sites with 8 powered campervan sites.
The most appealing part of this operation is the ability, subject to the appropriate local body consents being available, to add value to an already successful business which is showing strong growth, develop the land at the back with additional units or further develop the RV and Caravan sites - the choice is yours. (Please note that we have not made enquiries with the local authorities in this regard.)
Contact us and you can have it all!
Please be aware that some of this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of same.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Land, Buildings and Business of this Motel and Holiday Park for sale in Coromandel via our website or by phoning either MATT D'ANVERS on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- or CHRIS D'ANVERS on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. Well-established motel with valuable connections in the tourism industry.
2. Located on a highly travelled road, providing high visibility and potential for increased business.
3. Recently refurbished and well-maintained property, including landscaped gardens and a charming owner's home.
4. Strong financial performance, with excellent profit and revenue increases for the current financial year.
5. Freehold business includes land, buildings, and the business, providing a unique opportunity for ownership and control.
6. Potential for further development and expansion, subject to appropriate local body consents.
7. Prime location at the gateway to Coromandel town, with easy access to the town centre.
8. Diverse accommodation options, including motel units, budget suites, and tent and campervan sites.
9. Confidentiality agreement required for full disclosure of information.
10. Experienced and knowledgeable agents available for enquiries and assistance.