Coonabarabran, New South Wales
1630MI - Very Affordable Investment Motel!
• Be quick with this one!
• Investment Motels in this price bracket are rare!
• Long sustainable tenancy
• Big 40 unit brick and tile Motel
• 16 years of a 28 year Lease remaining
• It's a Super Investment - much better than Bank interest!
• Contact us now for further details.
Motel Investments are rare, but when they are in this price bracket it makes them doubly attractive! Be quick with this one!
It has a long and sustainable tenancy and a proven record. The current tenant is the third tenant to Lease the Motel since it was first established in April 2006. They are in their fifth year of operation. The Lease has 16 years of a 28 year Lease left to run, with a tenant "top-up" of term a likely scenario. With current Rent at $122,744 it's a Super Investment with the return far outstripping Bank interest.
It's a big 40 unit brick and tile Motel with a popular Restaurant. It's safe, it's secure and it's in the right price bracket! What more do you want?
Annual Rent: $122,744 plus GST as at April 2018
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1630MI (quote when enquiring)
Location: Coonabarabran is home to more than 3,000 countryside dwellers. The town is located in Warrumbungle Shire in New South Wales. Coonabarabran is 451 kms away from the north-western part of Sydney, 161 kms north-east of Dubbo, 182 kms west of Tamworth, and 120 kms from the south-western region of Narrabri.
This peaceful town is known for its spectacular view of the mountain ranges that outline the area and is a popular gateway to the Warrumbungle Range and the Pilliga Forest. There are museums, caravan parks, observatories, and shopping centers in the area. Camping, star-gazing, and sight-seeing can also be fun activities for the family.
Event: Festival of the Stars in November is a month-long event celebrating arts and astronomy in Coonabarabran.
Property Code: 2792
Key Investment Insights1. Rare opportunity to invest in a motel at an affordable price.
2. Long and sustainable tenancy with a proven record.
3. Current tenant in their fifth year of operation, with 16 years left on the lease.
4. Potential for tenant "top-up" of term.
5. Strong return on investment, far outstripping bank interest.
6. Big 40 unit brick and tile motel with a popular restaurant.
7. Safe and secure investment in the right price bracket.
8. Located in Coonabarabran, a peaceful town with a population of over 3,000.
9. Gateway to the Warrumbungle Range and the Pilliga Forest.
10. Close to museums, caravan parks, observatories, and shopping centers.
11. Opportunities for camping, star-gazing, and sight-seeing in the area.
12. Annual event, Festival of the Stars, in November celebrating arts and astronomy.
13. Property Code: 2792.