Cook Islands, Pacific Islands
Vaitapu Beach Luxury Villa Estate
$1,355,000 NZD (+ Cook Islands Gov. VAT if any)
Vaitapu is located on one of Rarotonga's most beautiful stretches of white sand beach and blue lagoon.
These architect designed pool beach villas offer the finest in relaxed island living that seamlessly interacts with the natural environment. Ensuite bedroom overlooking the pool, beach and lagoon, entertainer's designer kitchen and dining, infinity pool means that you can enjoy nature's creation from all parts of your villa.
Choose between a one-bedroom beach pool villa that would be attractive to romantic couples and honeymooners and a three-bedroom beach pool villa that will appeal as a family or corporate retreat.
Share ownership with family and friends or a group of fellow shareholders as a cost effective way to own a beachfront villa in Paradise or own your own villa outright!
A special opportunity for an onsite manager to own and operate a cafe, front desk, laundry and maintenance as well as live on-site in a three-bedroom residence offers the opportunity to be your own boss and live in Paradise!
The combination of an excellent beach location and luxurious pool villa design makes for an outstanding opportunity to own a unique family retreat and / or participate in the booming online market for individual pool beach villas.
Manage the villas yourself or ask the resort or your preferred manager to manage it on your behalf. Alternatively, purchase all 7 villas and own a five-star beach resort and manage it yourself!
Further details are available on the website: www.villasofthesouthseas.com/vaitapu-beach-pool-villa-estate.
Please be aware that some of this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of same.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Business Freehold on Leased Land at $1,355,000 NZD (plus Cook Islands Gov. VAT, if applicable) of this Villa Estate for sale in Cooks Islands via our website or by phoning CHRIS WONG on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- .
Key Investment InsightsKey insights:
1. Prime location: The Vaitapu Beach Luxury Villa Estate is located on one of Rarotonga's most beautiful stretches of white sand beach and blue lagoon, making it an attractive destination for tourists and potential buyers.
2. Architect-designed villas: The villas are architecturally designed to seamlessly blend with the natural environment and offer the finest in relaxed island living.
3. Flexible ownership options: The estate offers the option for shared ownership with family and friends or owning a villa outright, providing a cost-effective way to own a beachfront property in paradise.
4. Multiple villa options: The estate offers both one-bedroom and three-bedroom villas, catering to different segments of the market, including romantic couples, honeymooners, families, and corporate retreats.
5. Onsite manager opportunity: The estate also presents an opportunity for an onsite manager to own and operate a cafe, front desk, laundry, and maintenance, as well as live on-site in a three-bedroom residence.
6. Booming online market: The combination of an excellent beach location and luxurious villa design makes the estate a highly desirable investment in the booming online market for individual pool beach villas.
7. Multiple management options: The villas can be managed by the owner, a preferred manager, or the resort, providing flexibility for the owner.
8. Potential for a five-star resort: The option to purchase all seven villas and manage them as a five-star beach resort presents a unique opportunity for investors.
9. Detailed information available: Interested buyers can access further details about the estate on the website, providing transparency and easy access to information.
10. Accuracy of information: Some of the information may have been sourced from reliable sources, but the accuracy of the information cannot be verified. Interested buyers are advised to conduct their own due diligence.
11. Affordable price: The estate is priced at $1,355,000 NZD (plus Cook Islands Gov. VAT, if applicable), making