HUGE MONEY MAKER $$ SOLID RELIABLE PERFORMER WITH OUTSTANDING MANAGEMENT AVAILABLE - 1048CPF
- Exceptionally rare opportunity, once in a lifetime.
- 2.43 ha (total 11 adjoining titles with three street frontages)
- Outstanding largescale caravan park in Central QLD For Sale!
- Has been in the same family ownership for over 18 years and is now presented for sale.
- Run under management (upside for owner operator).
- Extensive infrastructure and some large shedding
- CBD location Schools (1.2km), taxi, etc. available and local shops (800m) are close by..
- Popular with both the corporate and leisure market and the cabin accommodation is often fully booked, even out of the tourist season.
- 79 powered sites (includes 21 cabins of various configurations to suit all travellers) and 25 unpowered sites
- Well maintained facilities in two separate areas.
- Solar system.
- Two residences and some large shedding.
- One residence is located above the shed offering a well-appointed kitchen, open plan living and dining room, three bedrooms with free standing cupboards and bathroom. It also has a separate bedroom and storage area on the same level.
- The second residence offers a kitchen/lounge, semi-open plan, three bedrooms and bathroom with air conditioning and heating.
- 2 x golf buggies, mowers and hand tools, Hilux Ute, forklift and cherry picker included.
- 2 x working bores with pressure pump and watering system.
- Caravan Parks of this size rarely come to the market.
Net Profit: $602,692 for 2022/23 (as provided by vendor)
Contact Richard O'Connell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1048CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4533
Key Investment Insights1. Rare opportunity to purchase a large-scale caravan park in Central Queensland, with 11 adjoining titles and three street frontages.
2. Established and successful business, with over 18 years of family ownership and strong management in place.
3. Potential for increased profits with owner-operator involvement.
4. Convenient CBD location, close to schools, shops, and other amenities.
5. Popular with both corporate and leisure travelers, with high occupancy rates even outside of peak tourist season.
6. Extensive infrastructure, including well-maintained facilities and a solar system.
7. Two residences and large shedding included in the sale.
8. Additional equipment and vehicles, such as golf buggies, mowers, and a forklift, also included.
9. Two working bores with pressure pump and watering system.
10. Strong and diverse local economy, with a focus on mining and agriculture industries.
11. Cloncurry known as one of the friendliest towns in Queensland, with a population of approximately 3,000 people.
12. Home to the birthplace of the Royal Flying Doctor Service, adding to the town's charm and history.