South Island REGION
Tivi Island, Private Island for Sale in Fiji
Tivi Island is a beautiful hidden diamond of Fiji, offering the seclusion of a Private Island getaway from the world but close enough to civilisation (Lambasa Town), making it a Paradise getaway only 35 minutes drive from Lambasa and a 10 minute boat ride from the mainland.
- 5 Bays and White Sandy Beaches
- Around 150 acres
- Coconut Palms, Mango Trees & Bamboo groves
- Fresh Water Spring
- Healthy Mangrove and Coral Reef
- Exclusive Residences/Eco Resort
- "Over the water" Chalets
- Telecommunications can be derived via a satellite
- Power can be derived from solar/wind or an undersea cable from the mainland
Freehold Islands in Beautiful Fiji are a rare commodity and this one would be ideal for a very Private Paradise. You can fish just off the beach in the clear waters where the beautiful coral and fish can be seen. Flights from Nadi to Lambasa or Savusavu run 3-4 times daily.
This Island was also the location for the a popular TV series.
For more information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact specialist Business Broker, Dilan De Silva, on ---------- or email ----------
Key Investment InsightsKey Insights:
1. Tivi Island is a private island located in Fiji, offering seclusion and privacy while still being close to civilization.
2. The island is only a 35-minute drive from Lambasa Town and a 10-minute boat ride from the mainland.
3. It features 5 bays and white sandy beaches, covering approximately 150 acres.
4. The island is abundant in natural resources such as coconut palms, mango trees, and bamboo groves.
5. It also has a fresh water spring and a healthy mangrove and coral reef.
6. The potential for development on the island includes exclusive residences or an eco resort, as well as "over the water" chalets.
7. Telecommunications can be derived via satellite, and power can be obtained through solar/wind or an undersea cable from the mainland.
8. Freehold islands in Fiji are rare, making Tivi Island a valuable commodity.
9. The island is ideal for a private paradise, with opportunities for fishing and exploring the clear waters and beautiful coral and fish.
10. Flights from Nadi to Lambasa or Savusavu run 3-4 times daily.
11. Tivi Island has also been featured as a location for a popular TV series.
12. For more information or to arrange a private viewing, interested parties can contact specialist Business Broker Dilan De Silva.