FANTASTIC, PROFITABLE HOTEL BUSINESS IN ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S BEST LOVED OUTBACK TOWNS - 1985HF
- Freehold showing 24%+ return. Absolute bargain but with a lot of cash
- 50 rooms ranging from budget to VIP and also including staff accommodation.
- Profile CBD location convenient to all the area offers.
- Iconic property with a seven-figure turnover.
- 3,518 m2 over two lots.
- Separate office and guest reception.
- Equipped with linked computer system which is supported by the property website and online booking options.
- Seating for 70 in the dining room.
- Well stocked Bottlemart and room for expansion.
- 3 bedroom + residence.
- Recent installation of solar considerably reducing daytime running costs.
- Building rewired in 2016 to comply with insurance and fire regulations.
- Commercial Laundromat that generates continual cash.
- Coin operated dog wash that generates continual cash.
- Two vacant shop available for expansion or lease if you elect to do so.
- Includes 3 rooftop rooms with exclusive access to the deck and outdoor champagne baths, period furniture and private bathroom.
- Boardroom, beer gardens, other revenue areas and potential for more growth.
One of Queensland’s tourism attractions is offered for sale. This magnificent property covers two large mid-town lots in the historic pastoral town of Charleville. Rarely do we have the privilege to market properties with such historic value.
The property has a fantastic mix of diversified revenue sources from accommodation, bar sales, bottle shop turnover, restaurant trade, commercial leased areas and a couple of cash businesses (Laundromat and dog wash). Other income is available from daily historic tours. The accommodation varies from Heritage suites to budget rooms as well as motel rooms and staff quarters.
If you have ever considered a change of pace and would like to own a profitable business in one of Australia’s best loved outback hotels this offering deserves your further consideration.
Net Profit: $605,370 for 2022/23
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1085HF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4305
Key Investment Insights1. The hotel has a diverse range of revenue sources, including accommodation, bar sales, bottle shop turnover, restaurant trade, and commercial leased areas.
2. The property has a prime CBD location, making it convenient for guests to access the area's attractions.
3. The hotel has a strong financial performance, with a seven-figure turnover and a net profit of $605,370 for 2022/23.
4. The property has a mix of budget and VIP rooms, as well as staff accommodation, catering to a variety of guests.
5. The hotel has a well-stocked Bottlemart and potential for further expansion.
6. The property has undergone recent upgrades, including the installation of solar panels and rewiring to comply with regulations.
7. The hotel has unique features, such as rooftop rooms with exclusive access to outdoor champagne baths, adding to its appeal.
8. The property has additional revenue streams from a commercial laundromat and coin-operated dog wash.
9. The hotel has potential for further growth, with two vacant shops available for expansion or lease.
10. The property has a rich historical value, adding to its charm and appeal to potential buyers.