Cape Tribulation, Queensland
CAPE TRIBULATION, PK'S JUNGLE VILLAGE (Diversified Eco Portfolio) - 2628MF
Take advantage of the new beach experience a Caravan and Camping Village in your very own tropical far north with absolute beachfront leasehold, with operating annual cashflows exceeding $$968,239 per annum average over the last two years.
A 2-3 hour flight from Southern states, and a two hour road trip through World Heritage coastlines gets you the World Renown Cape Tribulation.
There you will find: PK's Jungle (Caravan and Camping) Village: which offers private cabins with and without ensuites, powered camping sites and dormitory style accommodation, all with air-conditioning, as well as camping facilities. All this set in a pristine lush tropical setting of the Daintree Rainforest with absolute beachfront just a short walk (75m) to the world-famous Myall beach, through a beautiful mangrove boardwalk.
White powdered sandy beaches with turquoise waters on the doorstep, a 20 minute boat ride to the Great Barrier Reef, and right in the Daintree Rainforest, this places has the best of all worlds
The property comprises:
1. Licensed bar and bistro in main complex.
2. Convenience store which is leased for $84,000 p.a.
3. Optus Mobile Tower which is leased for $26,000 p.a.
4. Liquor Store - Bottlemart bottleshop, out front.
5. Newly completed beer garden and bistro out front facing road.
6. Various accommodation – Caravan Sites, Deluxe Ensuite Cabins, Non Ensuite Cabins and Dorms to accommodate up to 226 people.
7. An elegant two bedroom round house Manager’s residence.
PK’s Jungle Village has been trading successfully for over 25 years, it was placed into a partial renovation, during COVID and reopened in 2021, the renovation shifted the focus from budget backpacking rooms to cabins with ensuites for the more discerning travellers.
On offer is the Freehold Going Concern for the total property.
PK’s Jungle Village has previously traded consistently with adjusted Net Profits for the Accommodation, Food and Beverage in excess of $850,000 as a backpacking style accommodation before going into its current renovations, which has seen the change of accommodation styles to more cabins and ensuites.
Added to this is the Commercial Lease Rentals of three major tenants - Optus, Telstra and IGA - this property has over $110,000 in Commercial Passive income, and also electricity power revenue from the lesees to boot.
Take advantage of this exceptional opportunity and get your piece of paradise.
Net Profit: Average $968,239 for 2021/22 - 2022/23
$1,375,000 Commercial Freehold Leases $110,000 representing ROI 8%
$4,625,000 Accommodation and Commercial Hotel Freehold Going Concern - $858,239 average 2 year profit representing ROI 18.5%
Contact Antonio Curulli from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2628MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4307
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in a popular tourist destination with easy accessibility from major cities.
2. Diversified eco portfolio with multiple streams of income.
3. High annual cashflows with an average of $968,239 over the last two years.
4. Absolute beachfront leasehold with access to world-renowned Myall beach.
5. Close proximity to the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest, offering a unique and desirable experience for guests.
6. Established and successful business with over 25 years of trading history.
7. Recent renovations and shift in focus to more upscale accommodation options, catering to a wider range of travelers.
8. Freehold Going Concern for the total property, allowing for full control and potential for future growth.
9. Additional passive income from commercial lease rentals and electricity power revenue.
10. Strong return on investment with an average of 18.5% over the last two years.