1040CPL - A GREAT BUSINESS WITH FREE RENT!
- Bush camp setting in Lamington National Park.
- 300 powered and non-powered sites - toilets onsite.
- Comfortable 3 bedrooms residence onsite.
- Offering campers a unique camping experience amount lush bushland surrounded by native flora and fauna with canoeing, kayaking, swimming and bushwalking.
- 15 acres of land on the banks of the Canungra Creek.
- 40 minutes from Gold Coast and 1 hour from Brisbane.
- Many tourist attractions in close proximity for guests.
- Solid turnover all year round. Currently 9 years remaining on the lease.
- A new 20 year lease is available from the Council based upon all conditions of the Lease are met and when the current Lease (9 years) expires.
- No rent to pay!
- Over $400,000 in assets included – tractor, mower, 4 bay garage, shipping container.
- Fantastic opportunity for a family run business in a beautiful part of Queensland hinterland.
- LEASEHOLD PARK / CAMPING GROUND
Net Profit: $119,332 for 2020/21
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1040CPL (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4212