Cann River, Victoria
A GREAT FREEHOLD OPPORTUNITY ON MAJOR HIGHWAY FRONTAGE - 1782MF
- 17 ground floor rooms in main street of town.
- Freehold Going concern for 10 rooms and lease out another 7 rooms across the road.
- 2 bedroom residence onsite.
- Solid Overnight Trade Year-round.
- Workers Stay Week at A Time.
- Good Corporate Trade (Reps).
- Government Agencies in Area (Police, Vic Forests, DELWP).
- Close to Prime Sport Fishing Locations.
- Close Enough to Capitalise on Overflow from Eden/Merimbula in peak season.
- Town Will Never Be Bypassed.
- Town Being Transformed by New Streetscape.
- Strong Returning Annual Group Bookings (Moto GP, Fishing Comps, etc.)
Cann River is a tiny township on the junction of the Cann River and Princes Highway 450kms east of Melbourne. Its importance and interest lie in its proximity to Croajingolong National Park and the access it provides to Point Hicks, the first land to be sighted by Europeans on the east coast of Australia.
Net Profit: $174,977 for 2022/23
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1782MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4728
Key Investment Insights1. Freehold Going Concern with potential for additional income through leasing out 7 rooms.
2. Strategic location on major highway with high visibility and easy access.
3. Diverse customer base including overnight travelers, workers, corporate clients, and government agencies.
4. Proximity to popular tourist attractions and prime sport fishing locations.
5. Strong annual group bookings for major events.
6. Potential for further growth and development with town's transformation and no threat of bypass.
7. Includes a 2-bedroom residence onsite for owner/operator or manager.
8. Net profit of $174,977 projected for 2022/23.
9. Opportunity for owner/operator to live and work in a beautiful and peaceful location.
10. Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.