137 High Street, Campbell Town, Tasmania
Campbell Town Tasmania's Iconic Building Offering Multiple Use Inviting Experienced Operators
By Expression Of Interest
Inviting Entrepreneurs With Ideas & Experience
We are excited to offer for lease iconic premises in Campbell Town Tasmania- A Georgian style building that is 183 years young and still catches the attention of almost every traveller passing through this area.
Located on 137 High St, this property was constructed circa 1840, it was previously home to a brewery, cafe, providore and more.
Some salient features of this property are:
>Corner, main road location offering free advertising.
>No shortage of customers throughout the year, with more than 5000 vehicles passing High St every day.
>Paint your ideas, this is a blank canvas that is ready to be a part of your success story.
>Commercially zoned with a liquor license, with huge demand from tourists and locals- this building could be a cafe, restaurant, providore, brewery or distillery. (STCA)
>Two stories structure, could be configured to suit multiple usage- office, retail, food with accommodation or accommodation only.
>Plenty of free parking on the street and off the street, for the ease of a number of guests at this venue.
>For rent-by negotiation.
This picturesque town is growing, bustling with a range of cafes, servos, pub and supermarket, Campbell Town is a gateway to Hobart for travellers from Launceston and vice-versa.
With a motivated and supportive landlord looking for a tenant with ideas, this place has the character to help you succeed.
You are only limited by your imagination. Enquire with us if you are looking to expand your existing venture into this historically and culturally rich town or if you are ambitious and want to discuss your new project potential with us.
Call Praveen Pant on ---------- or contact Paul Scott on ---------- email: ---------- NDING PURCHASERS TO MAKE THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF. NOTE: All figures are approximate.
Key Investment Insights1. The property is a historic Georgian building in Campbell Town, Tasmania.
2. The building has been in existence for 183 years and has been used for various purposes such as a brewery, cafe, and providore.
3. The property is located on a corner, main road location with high visibility and potential for free advertising.
4. The area sees a high volume of traffic, with over 5000 vehicles passing by every day.
5. The property is commercially zoned and has a liquor license, making it suitable for a variety of businesses such as a cafe, restaurant, brewery, or distillery.
6. The building has two stories and can be configured to suit multiple uses, including office, retail, food with accommodation, or accommodation only.
7. There is ample free parking available on the street and off the street for guests.
8. The rent is negotiable.
9. Campbell Town is a growing town with a range of amenities, making it an attractive location for businesses.
10. The landlord is motivated and supportive, looking for a tenant with ideas to make the property a success.
11. The property offers a blank canvas for entrepreneurs to bring their ideas and creativity.
12. Interested parties are encouraged to make their own investigations and inquiries about the property.
13. All figures provided are approximate.