Cairns City, Queensland
2630MF - FREEHOLD BLUE CHIP SHERIDAN ST, CAIRNS CORNER MOTEL, FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 43 YEARS
FREEHOLD - PRICE ON APPLICATION
- 21 Rooms (Mixed Configurations)
- Earnings of $244,902 p.a. (as per vendor)
- Strong corner road exposure.
- Great potential to expand with additional land at rear.
- Recently painted.
- Owner retiring after 43 years.
- Owner operated by family.
- Low overheads.
- Owners are 87 years old and shut the office early, missing out on a large number of evening travellers, so occupancy could be lifted to boost earnings.
- 3 bedroom residence, adjacent to unit 1 with possible expansion to 4 bedrooms.
- Separate house on motel site capable of earning $20,800 p.a.
- An adjacent 1,200 sqm can be purchased giving the motel three street frontages, which has two houses currently let for $26,000 p.a. each.
- Owners are 87 years old, and shut the office early missing out on a large number of evening travellers, so occupancy could be lifted to boost earnings.
- Great opportunity to gain cash flow with future Development Opportunities beckoning.
Net Profit: $244,902 for 2018/19
Contact Antonio Curulli from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2630MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3543