Cairns City, Queensland
2609MF - CAIRNS FREEHOLD MOTEL WITH 17% ROI
This is a great opportunity to get into one of Australia’s best regional markets that is teaming with International and Domestic travellers. On offer is a freehold going concern motel on over 4,600 m2 land that has been extensively renovated over the past 4-5 years and now presents as a solid 3.5 star motel and upmarket restaurant with regular local trade.
Main points of interest are:
- First motel within the town limits as you enter Cairns from the South.
- 36 rooms of various configuration all upgraded in past 4 years.
- Fully functional and profitable restaurant with liquor license.
- Onsite pool, kids playground and barbeque area.
- 2 bedroom owner’s residence plus small studio unit for manager/staff.
- Onsite laundry, good storage and undercover parking available.
- Good security via CCTV system.
- 30kw solar system saving approx. $20K per annum on power usage.
- Close to Cannon Park Racecourse, the Cairns Golf Course and Stocklands Shopping Centre.
- Trained and reliable staff in place to assist new owner.
The restaurant turnover has increased in the past 12 months and now exceeds $800K – that makes it ideal for an experienced F&B operator OR to sub lease to an experienced chef/restauranteur. This is a real money earner and the current owners have set a realistic price as they are serious about selling
Call Tony today to set sail on your new business venture.
Net Profit: $658,452 for 2019/20
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2609MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3355
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in one of Australia's best regional markets with high demand from international and domestic travelers.
2. Extensively renovated freehold motel with solid 3.5 star rating and upmarket restaurant.
3. 36 rooms of various configurations, all upgraded in the past 4 years.
4. Fully functional and profitable restaurant with liquor license.
5. Onsite amenities including pool, kids playground, and barbeque area.
6. Owner's residence with 2 bedrooms and small studio unit for manager/staff.
7. Onsite laundry, good storage, and undercover parking available.
8. Good security with CCTV system in place.
9. 30kw solar system saving approximately $20K per annum on power usage.
10. Close proximity to popular attractions such as Cannon Park Racecourse, Cairns Golf Course, and Stocklands Shopping Centre.
11. Trained and reliable staff in place to assist new owner.
12. Restaurant turnover has increased in the past 12 months and now exceeds $800K.
13. Ideal for experienced F&B operator or potential for sub-leasing to an experienced chef/restauranteur.
14. Realistic price set by serious and motivated sellers.
15. Net profit of $658,452 for 2019/20 financial year.
16. Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
17. Property ID: 2609MF (quote when enquiring).
18. Property Code: 3355.