4 STAR MOTEL LEASE BRISBANE AREA
We are very pleased to have been appointed Exclusive agents to market the leasehold interest of this Motel Lease located 40 minutes north of bribane .
With a very solid trading history, consistently high occupancy rates and low maintenance, this is a very rare opportunity to enter the Motel market, in a very tightly held and safe Motel town just north of Brisbane.
The owners have spared no expense in preparing this 26 room 4 star property to allow a new tenant to continue the high growth trend it has been achieving.
All 26 rooms are well furnished, spacious and have a variety of rooms available to cater for all needs, with corporate accommodation to family rooms, disability access and spa suites.
A new 30 year lease on offer and the net –rent ratio is among the best that you will find.
The owner’s residence features 4 bedrooms, bathroom, living room with office and separate lounge room. The front office is accessed directly from the residence.
Net Profit 2017 $309,000
Key Investment Insights1. Established and profitable 4-star motel located in a highly sought-after area just north of Brisbane.
2. Consistently high occupancy rates and low maintenance make this a desirable investment opportunity.
3. The property has been well-maintained and updated, with 26 well-furnished and spacious rooms catering to a variety of needs.
4. A new 30-year lease is being offered, providing long-term stability and potential for growth.
5. The owner's residence is included in the lease and features 4 bedrooms, a bathroom, and multiple living areas.
6. The net profit for 2017 was $309,000, indicating a strong and stable financial performance.
7. The location of the motel is in a safe and popular town, providing a steady stream of customers.
8. The motel has a solid trading history, further cementing its reputation and potential for success.
9. The net-rent ratio is among the best in the market, providing a favorable return on investment for the tenant.
10. The property has been prepared for a new tenant to continue the high growth trend, making it an attractive opportunity for a potential buyer.