24 View Road, Burnie, Tasmania
For Lease $80K+gst pa Coastal Beauty 10BR Fully Furnished Home Inc Owners Quarters
Rent $80,000+gst negotiable
For Sale or Lease
Imagine waking up to breathtaking sunrises over the Bass Strait, living in the lap of luxury, and having your own slice of paradise right at your doorstep. This is not just a home; it's a lifestyle, and it's waiting for you to claim your place in this award-worthy residence.
Oakleigh House is currently owner-operated as a BNB, listed on major booking platforms, this property can be run as an accommodation business or used as a large family home.
Some salient features include but are not limited to:
>Unparalleled Ocean Views: Step onto the balcony and be captivated by the panoramic views of the endless blue ocean. Every morning, you'll be greeted with the sight of the sun rising over the water, casting a warm, golden glow over your life.
>All the rooms are fully furnished and majority with an ensuite.
>Exceptions ratings on Booking.com 9.5 out of 10.
>Nestled on a generous block of land 2670 square meters, this property is an excellent investment to operate a BNB or to be used as a large family home.
>Gourmet Chef's Kitchen: This stunning home features a fully refurbished commercial-grade kitchen. STCA new owners can start a cafe or restaurant for in-house guests.
>Owners quarters: Current owners live on-site in two bedrooms, private bathroom and kitchen. Majority of the rooms offer magnificent views of Emu Bay.
>One self-contained studio unit.
>Current owners since 2019 have spent a considerable amount of capital in upgrading the property to a top-rated accommodation that doesn't need any money to be spent. It would tick all the boxes for an astute investor.
>From the meticulously designed interior spaces to the fine finishes and fixtures, this property exudes sophistication. Every corner of this home has been carefully crafted to provide guests with the best of modern living.
>Parking for around 12-15 cars.
>Constructed circa 1909, annual rates approx $2,697 & no land tax applicable to current owners.
>In-house laundry & instantaneous electric and gas hot water to all rooms.
>Located in the heart of Burnie, you're just moments away from schools, shops, dining, and all the amenities you could wish for.
>Building is categorised Class 3.
Lease available for long term, ideal for an entrepreneur or corporate, leasehold rent-$80,000+gst+outgoings per annum
OR Freehold going concern can be purchased for offers over $995,000.
PS- No financials are provided/ not available.
For more information or to arrange a private viewing of this remarkable property, contact Praveen Pant ---------- , or contact Paul Scott at ---------- email: ----------
INTENDING PURCHASERS TO MAKE THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.
NOTE: All figures are approximate.
Key Investment Insights1. Stunning coastal location with breathtaking ocean views
2. Multiple potential uses for property, including BNB or large family home
3. Majority of rooms with ensuite and fully furnished
4. Exceptional ratings on major booking platforms
5. Large block of land with potential for further development
6. Fully refurbished commercial-grade kitchen
7. Private owners quarters with separate living space
8. Self-contained studio unit
9. Significant capital investment in property by current owners
10. Meticulously designed interior with high-end finishes and fixtures
11. Ample parking for guests
12. No land tax applicable to current owners
13. Located in the heart of Burnie, close to amenities
14. Long-term lease available for entrepreneur or corporate buyer
15. Freehold option available for purchase
16. No financials provided/not available
17. Potential for further development or expansion of business
18. All figures are approximate and subject to buyer's own investigations and enquiries.