44 Old Murray Valley Highway, Bundalong, Victoria
Opportunities everywhere you look
Located in one of Regional Victoria's premier tourist destinations you will find this 10.5 acre Freehold Going Concern Caravan Park. Sitting on the banks of the Ovens River, this Park has direct access to the the Ovens & Murray Rivers and Lake Mulwala. Bundalong Caravan Park has too many features to list them all, so we have noted some major features below:
- 97 Annual site holders with guaranteed income, underpinning the Parks financial viability.
- No website, online bookings or marketing, providing a massive upside for new owners.
- Plenty of room remaining to expand the Park with more tourist cabins, sites or Annuals.
- Money has already been spent in the Park preparing for expansion, recent upgrades to
treatment plant and new boom gates installed are some of the works completed.
- 5 bedroom holiday house on 1 acre comes with the park, currently used sparingly
- Lock up boat & van storage sheds, outlining the range of income streams available.
This is an amazing opportunity for would be buyers, comfortable living ensured with a large, recently renovated 4 bedroom residence on site, close proximity to Yarrawonga and all the region has to offer, including plenty of schooling options & local attractions. A Park on the river, a popular tourist destination, massive potential for growth, what more needs to be said?
Contact us today for further information & to book your inspection & view this lovely park.
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in one of Regional Victoria's premier tourist destinations
2. 10.5 acre Freehold Going Concern Caravan Park with direct access to the Ovens & Murray Rivers and Lake Mulwala
3. Guaranteed income from 97 annual site holders
4. Huge potential for growth with no website, online bookings or marketing currently in place
5. Room for expansion with additional tourist cabins, sites or annuals
6. Recent upgrades to treatment plant and new boom gates installed
7. Additional income streams available through lock up boat & van storage sheds
8. Includes a 5 bedroom holiday house on 1 acre
9. Large, recently renovated 4 bedroom residence on site for comfortable living
10. Close proximity to Yarrawonga and local attractions
11. Plenty of schooling options in the area
12. Popular tourist destination with potential for further growth
13. Opportunity for new owners to make their mark and increase profits
14. Strong financial viability with guaranteed income from annual site holders
15. Beautiful park on the river with stunning views and access to multiple waterways.